PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SI picks - 5 out of 6 pick Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
...well for the last 10 playoff games over the last 4 years they've proven everyone who picked against them wrong!

What is it with the Kool-Aid in Denver? The Bronc trolls have got to be the worst we've had on this board all year. And the rest of the country doesn't even agree with them.

I would rather see the" experts" pick against the Pats.good karma!! :D

At least they are underdogs in the game!!

Please don't make assumptions about Bronco fans based on the most obnoxious ones that visit your board. Buster T. is a known troll and idiot, he is hated by as many Denver fans as non Denver fans.

We are typically just like fans everywhere, support our team, but realistic. I don't think anyone thinks this game is going to be easy, but yea, many Bronco fans are stumped by the lack of support by the media. 13-3 and home for the playoffs and we are favored by almost no one. I can only guess that it is because the Pats have already proven they can get it done in the playoffs, but Denver hasn't proven anything since our veterans left the team years ago.

Should be a great game regardless! :D

fleabit said:
I don't think anyone thinks this game is going to be easy, but yea, many Bronco fans are stumped by the lack of support by the media. 13-3 and home for the playoffs and we are favored by almost no one. I can only guess that it is because the Pats have already proven they can get it done in the playoffs, but Denver hasn't proven anything since our veterans left the team years ago.
I think you've hit the nail on the head here. Recent history has the Pats performing big in the playoffs and Denver...well, not so much.

I agree it will be a great game.

fleabit said:
Please don't make assumptions about Bronco fans based on the most obnoxious ones that visit your board. Buster T. is a known troll and idiot, he is hated by as many Denver fans as non Denver fans.

We are typically just like fans everywhere, support our team, but realistic. I don't think anyone thinks this game is going to be easy, but yea, many Bronco fans are stumped by the lack of support by the media. 13-3 and home for the playoffs and we are favored by almost no one. I can only guess that it is because the Pats have already proven they can get it done in the playoffs, but Denver hasn't proven anything since our veterans left the team years ago.

Should be a great game regardless! :D

Quit yer whining, *****! You don't know **** about Bronco fans.

Most of us are loud, proud, and downright obnoxious. I've got two kegs of Coors arriving later today and my buddies and I will be drinking non-stop before we head out to the game tomorrow to watch our Broncos open a nice can of whoop ass on these Patsies!

Now go back to teaching pre-school or your knitting class (or whatever the hell it is you do) and leave the football talk to us real Bronco fans!

BusterTBronco said:
Quit yer whining, *****! You don't know **** about Bronco fans.

Most of us are loud, proud, and downright obnoxious. I've got two kegs of Coors arriving later today and my buddies and I will be drinking non-stop before we head out to the game tomorrow to watch our Broncos open a nice can of whoop ass on these Patsies!

Finally something we agree about Buster. I hope your mommy does't catch you with those kegs or your gonna be a really loud bronco getting a can of whoop ass opened on you.

If the Broncos team is any reflection of this nitwit it won't even be close.

BTW: We're safe on the picks. Prisco and Borges picked the Broncos. In the playoffs, that's as close to a reverse lock as it gets.

:rofl:

I wish I were confident about this game... but Denver has beaten the crap out of a lot of good teams... including us.

FloridaPatsFan said:
Pretty scary.....considering that most of these national websites with so called "Experts" seem to miss the boat on the Pats all the time.
I'm with you there FPF. When these clowns actually the Pats it makes me nervous.

MoLewisrocks said:
Finally something we agree about Buster. I hope your mommy does't catch you with those kegs or your gonna be a really loud bronco getting a can of whoop ass opened on you.

Seeing as how Mom is the one delivering the kegs, I don't think that'll be a problem!

BusterTBronco said:
Seeing as how Mom is the one delivering the kegs, I don't think that'll be a problem!
Coors is really the best you guys can do out there? Gotta be something out there that isn't urine-based.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft