PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should Cowboys rest their starters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL This thread made me laugh. Nice job.

Hoping for a good game tonite. I still can't believe Buffalo is hosting a MNF game. I guess Sunday nights truly have surpassed MNF for the marquis match-ups.

The Cowboy's 4-0 record is overrated.

Guys, don't get me wrong. I'm hoping they play their starters tonight, and some get tired, (not injured) but beat up and tired for next week. I don't think Bum Phillips will be smart enough to rest his thoroughbreads tonight, thank god.

The Cowboy's 4-0 record is overrated.

The Cowboys may well now lose tonight given the karmatic idiot effect generated by this thread.

I still think that if the Cowboys plan on resting at all, they are beter off doing it against the Pats and saving themselves for more important division games that are somewhat winnable. :rocker:

How old is Bum Phillips now?

USC was favored by 41 points.... enough said.

I don't know how old he is. He looks pretty good. How long ago was he coaching those Texan teams? (I forget was it the Texans or the Panthers that used to be the Oilers?)

How old is Bum Phillips now?

either the oilers became the Titans or i have lost my mind.

Resting their starter is a stupid idea and they wont do that. This is the NFL, not high school. I don't think even a high school team would do that.

I do think that Dallas may be looking ahead to us. If they are, they will be 4-1 when we play them.

No. The Texans used to be the Oilers. Then when they changed their logos Bum Phillips went to coach Dallas. (I think.)

I know, the Houston Oilers became the Tennessee Oilers and then became the Tennessee Titans.

LOL This thread made me laugh. Nice job.

Hoping for a good game tonite. I still can't believe Buffalo is hosting a MNF game. I guess Sunday nights truly have surpassed MNF for the marquis match-ups.

Not according to Bob Ryan ...the game is in Dallas....
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/10/07/enjoy_the_ride/?page=1

>>>>"The Patriots' gentle 34-17 dispatch of the Browns lifted them to 5-0 and set up a confrontation of unbeatens next Sunday in Irving, Texas. That is, unless you think the Bills will beat the Cowboys in Texas Stadium Monday night, in which case you immediately should lose your right to drive, vote, and perhaps even procreate. "<<<<
--------------------------
Maybe I'm naive but this is a classic trap game if the Cowboys look ahead to the Patriots and the Bills are psyched playing at home.....
Then I can tell Mr. Ryan what time to pick me up when he starts driving me to work......

No. The Texans used to be the Oilers. Then when they changed their logos Bum Phillips went to coach Dallas. (I think.)
The Patriots used to be the Oilers, until Al Davis changed their logo (the Oilers logo, when turned sideways, looks like the Flying Elvis).

The Titans used to be the Oilers.......before they moved to Tenn..
The other Titans became the Jets..before they moved to NJ.......
The Texans moved to KC and became the Chiefs
The other Texans are just from Houston and are an expansion team.....

Now I'm confused....

In hindsight, this thread is rather profound. If the Cowboys rested Romo, they might not be down 10 with the Bills threatening for more points before the half.

Actually, they are sort of resting their starters. The offensive ones, anyway. Savvvyyyyy.

PFnV

Yes they should of, the second team could not of done any worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case