PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

She Needs Cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
washingjm5.jpg

[Mod edit: http://www.bostonherald.com/regional/general/view.bg?articleid=10675388tsrvc=home&position=0 ]

dude, i just woke up.

you see thats why you really cant blame friends that make it rich and leave and forget about their childhood friends. look what's bringing down all these superstar athletes, their trusted childhood friends.
If i ever make it rich I'm leaving everybody behind and never turn back.

I watch out for women like that all the time.
they come in the club hoping I buy them drinks and pay their way in.
I say the hell with that pay for your own damm drinks

Last edited:
You guys need to relax..lol..this wasnt just some booty he met yesterday. He met this girl when he was 19, for whatever reason they've remained close over the years and the rest is history.

It has to be more than a coincidence that the nfl players who've gotten into visible trouble this year have all done so because of friends from their teens or college days (and we should quickly reflect that randy's is the least serious of what we have heard). in this case, it seems (we can't know) that moss felt an attachment to this woman and that there was a relationship there.

i just plain feel bad for the guy that he didn't have friends around him who could have helped him see this coming and also that, despite his remarkable achievements in life, he couldn't move beyond old ties and find a new world of friends in which to move about. he seems like a genuinely good person.

Here is the correct link:
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/general/view.bg?articleid=1067538

She is screwed. She's lucky if he decides not to press charges. That lawyer she has is probably starting to realize he f'ed with the wrong brotha.

Unlikely. Anything she did wrong was with the advice of her atty. That doesn't make extortion legal, but no DA is gonna go after her she is too small potatoes.

Randy could sue, but even if he wins he ain't going to collect she is broke.

Her atty on the other. He could be in a heap of crap.

now we know giselle is really in love with tom haha..its not like she even wants or needs the publicity unlike our little friend in dallas..jessica knows her career is over & now u wont be seeing her much since dallas is gone

Unlikely. Anything she did wrong was with the advice of her atty. That doesn't make extortion legal, but no DA is gonna go after her she is too small potatoes.

Randy could sue, but even if he wins he ain't going to collect she is broke.

Her atty on the other. He could be in a heap of crap.

Good points.

She must have "skillz..."

She is a serious "slumpbuster" and the Patriots are not in a slump. Maybe Randy thought he needed a bump in the Td's as they tailed off near seasons end. Wow .. I just said Moss "slumbustered" for tds ... that was harsh. :rofl:

Here is the correct link:
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/general/view.bg?articleid=1067538

She is screwed. She's lucky if he decides not to press charges. That lawyer she has is probably starting to realize he f'ed with the wrong brotha.

Yup. Her financial situation makes what Moss and his agent/lawyer say sound even more correct.

Either way, this story has been deflated. Randy will deal with it in the off season, and hopefully her lawyer is disbarred (and maybe she should be too, but I don't know what sanctions exist against a lawyer who makes nonsense claims as a citizen).

It has to be more than a coincidence that the nfl players who've gotten into visible trouble this year have all done so because of friends from their teens or college days (and we should quickly reflect that randy's is the least serious of what we have heard). in this case, it seems (we can't know) that moss felt an attachment to this woman and that there was a relationship there.

i just plain feel bad for the guy that he didn't have friends around him who could have helped him see this coming and also that, despite his remarkable achievements in life, he couldn't move beyond old ties and find a new world of friends in which to move about. he seems like a genuinely good person.
I agree...I feel sad for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft