PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shank Vinatieri

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to feel bad for AV. Just not for the Colts. I LOVE the Colts sucking. This is marvelous.

They can't do diddly poo offensively. Adam is kicking like horse (stuff) .

Hahahaha

i dont wanna hear about injuries. u rested Harrison because injury..Ugoh..Clark..Addai

you rest your key guys when they got dinked up..why wouldnt u rest Adam? Hes fine..hes not hurt to point where he cant play. Hes not a great kicker anymore..not even a good 1 at this point

PFT said:
COLTS HIDING VINATIERI LEG INJURY?

A reader tells us that, after Colts kicker Adam Vinatieri missed a 49-yard field goal attempt against the Chiefs in the first quarter of Sunday's game, one of the guys handling the CBS broadcast (either Gus Johnson or Steve Tasker) said that Vinatieri has an undisclosed injury to his plant leg.

Assuming that Johnson and Tasker have the journalistic skills to secure disclosure of undisclosed information regarding injuries, why doesn't the Vinatieri injury appear on the team's official injury report?

Surely, no team coached by Tony Dungy would ever break the rules. If Johnson and/or Tasker are right, it truly would be a sad day for the NFL.

UPDATE: Vinatieri missed another one, and Tasker continues to talk about the injur to Vinatieri's plant leg. Vinatieri's name appears nowhere on the injury report for Week Eleven.

Florio has a great line about this on his site, basically saying the Colts are not being completely honest with their injury reporting and making fun of St. Tony for it, good times :rocker:

Adam is just a spy we planted into Colts. NFL will confisticate our first round pick for spying on Colts. haha! So funny.

Adam V, a secret agent for New England Patriots, his mission - miss field goals.

What a loser! I don't sympathize him. We made him famous, and he ditched us for money.

Maybe they'll cut him....

I love on the Indy Star board someone says, "Look on the bright side, at least we are not cheaters". Is that really the best they can throw out?? LOLOLOLOLOL

14.6 rating?

I love on the Indy Star board someone says, "Look on the bright side, at least we are not cheaters". Is that really the best they can throw out?? LOLOLOLOLOL

ROFL, Colts fans are a sad bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back