PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymour told Giants D to go home before final drive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Seymour told Giants D to go home before final drive..

First lets be honest about that last sentence. The best team that SUNDAY won the game. Congrats to the Giants defense for playing outstanding. Certainly have the best front 4 in the league and they manhandled our OL. You need to be honest with yourself though..if the Giants were in the AFC, they wouldnt have even made the playoffs. They are not better than the Patriots, maybe on the same level...but its impossible to argue that they are better. Its not like the blew us out in the superbowl...Anyway, no ones fooled. Pats had the tougher schedule. Tougher playoff teams. If the Giants went 18 and 1 and had to play in the tougher conference, you would also say that the best team won THAT sunday. Dont lie to yourselves. Were sore losers? All of us have already moved on...you trolls are the ones who cant seem to get over it. You seriously have issues if you have the free time to join a PATS FANS site and type stupid posts. Maybe you should get jobs or move out of your parents house...bc then you wouldnt have all that extra time. Why dont you take all the extra time you have and do something productive and positive for your community. I realize this is the Giants first time winning anything in like 2 decades but you also need to learn how to be GRACIOUS winners. Congrats again. Good luck next season.

Ok, let's be honest. Let's start with the tougher schedule. The Giants play in the NFC east, which had the #1, #5, and #6 seed in the playoffs, and the Eagles who also had an outside shot. All 3 teams, the Giants had to play twice. NE is in the AFC east and got to play those weak teams twice, all of whom the Giants also beat. NE played Indy, NY played Green Bay. We can argue the rest of the schedule, but it's moot.

Now if NE had the Giants Defense with their offense, the game would have been a blowout and the perfect season still in tact. In fact, if the Giants had NE's defense, they wouldn't have made the playoffs. But that's not the case and defense wins championships.

Let's stop pretending like you're taking some kind of high road here, when it comes down to making the typical insulting assumptions (which is seen far too much on message boards by bitter, scorned poster) that I must live in mom's basement with no job. You're wrong, bottom line, and you've exposed yourself.

Re: Seymour told Giants D to go home before final drive..

Ok, let's be honest. Let's start with the tougher schedule. The Giants play in the NFC east, which had the #1, #5, and #6 seed in the playoffs, and the Eagles who also had an outside shot. All 3 teams, the Giants had to play twice. NE is in the AFC east and got to play those weak teams twice, all of whom the Giants also beat. NE played Indy, NY played Green Bay. We can argue the rest of the schedule, but it's moot.

Now if NE had the Giants Defense with their offense, the game would have been a blowout and the perfect season still in tact. In fact, if the Giants had NE's defense, they wouldn't have made the playoffs. But that's not the case and defense wins championships.

Let's stop pretending like you're taking some kind of high road here, when it comes down to making the typical insulting assumptions (which is seen far too much on message boards by bitter, scorned poster) that I must live in mom's basement with no job. You're wrong, bottom line, and you've exposed yourself.

LOL...i could argue you all day about your interesting strength of schedule argument, but its a waste of time and stupid. Obviously your extremely defensive which I find kinda strange. However, I will comment on your thoughts about me making insulting assumptions. If you think that I meant that being a Giants fan means you must live in their mom's basement with no job, then I apoligize. I think it was PRETTY clear what thats NOT what I meant. IMHO, if youre a fan from another team ( which you are ) who has nothing better to do then join and troll other teams fansites ( which in fact you are ), then I think your a loser with too much time on your hands....and there has to be something wrong with a person like that. In all fairness that goes for ANYONE, a Pats fan on another teams site talking sh!t is a loser to me as well. Has NOTHING to do with being bitter or scorned. I'm not wrong. I havent "exposed" myself...whatever that means... Thats my OPINION. I'm not a journalist, I f****** post on a Pats fan board....its all about opinions. I'm completely entitled to my assumptions. Its kinda pathetic you took it so personal. Hope you didnt wet yourself over it. Relax a little bit. Sorry if I "offended" you, even though your the troll on the Patriots fan board...Go troll on Dallas fansites next. Their obviously a bigger problem for you then the Pats, considering you lost to them twice this season. Oops, I think youve been "exposed." Have a nice life, troll.

Oh gawd...dashoe is over HERE too? He's a Colts fan...and a troll one at that.
Hey "Eli's a god"...were you saying that BEFORE Jan 2008? lol

LOL...i could argue you all day about your interesting strength of schedule argument, but its a waste of time and stupid.
No, obviously you can't.
Obviously your extremely defensive which I find kinda strange. However, I will comment on your thoughts about me making insulting assumptions. If you think that I meant that being a Giants fan means you must live in their mom's basement with no job, then I apoligize. I think it was PRETTY clear what thats NOT what I meant. IMHO, if youre a fan from another team ( which you are ) who has nothing better to do then join and troll other teams fansites ( which in fact you are ), then I think your a loser with too much time on your hands....and there has to be something wrong with a person like that. In all fairness that goes for ANYONE, a Pats fan on another teams site talking sh!t is a loser to me as well. Has NOTHING to do with being bitter or scorned. I'm not wrong. I havent "exposed" myself...whatever that means... Thats my OPINION. I'm not a journalist, I f****** post on a Pats fan board....its all about opinions. I'm completely entitled to my assumptions. Its kinda pathetic you took it so personal. Hope you didnt wet yourself over it. Relax a little bit. Sorry if I "offended" you, even though your the troll on the Patriots fan board...
I had one "defensive" line in my whole post, the majority was spent proving you wrong about your strength of schedule nonsense, and stating that the Giants defense is the reason they won the game. Meanwhile your entire post is defensive, pot-kettle?
Go troll on Dallas fansites next. Their obviously a bigger problem for you then the Pats, considering you lost to them twice this season.

But, like your precious Pats, the Cowboys also lost their final game of the season to the Giants.

Oh gawd...dashoe is over HERE too? He's a Colts fan...and a troll one at that.
Hey "Eli's a god"...were you saying that BEFORE Jan 2008? lol

I was seriously questioning my faith before the playoffs.

No, obviously you can't. I had one "defensive" line in my whole post, the majority was spent proving you wrong about your strength of schedule nonsense, and stating that the Giants defense is the reason they won the game. Meanwhile your entire post is defensive, pot-kettle?

But, like your precious Pats, the Cowboys also lost their final game of the season to the Giants.

I was seriously questioning my faith before the playoffs.

HAHAHA...i cant believe I'm about to argue with either a 12 year old or a c*** s****** cupcake, obviously the only ppl whos username would be ELIS A GOD...I tried to not feed the trolls but obviously I'm too weak, bc I'm tired of your "FACTS". You didnt prove anything...you proved the Giants had the tougher division...WHICH I NEVER ARGUED. But ok troll, lets just get this done so I dont ever have to respond to your stupid posts again. First, let me remind you, this is all stemming from you saying that the BETTER TEAM WON THE SB. Which in fact, is obviously not the case. The Giants were the better team on SB sunday and they won SB. Fair and square. So this is challenging, your assumption of both the Giants are the BEST team in the NFL and the Giants had a harder schedule.

Whats interesting is that you ARE CORRECT, in the sense that your DIVISON is MUCH stronger than ours. That you are right, but I never said that wasnt the case....thats pretty obvious again. Obviously I can see what your doing and that is turning what I'm not saying into what I apparently said.

Lets not bother with any team under 10 and 6 bc they really arent that good....and with the exception of the Redskins, no team under 10 and 6 went to the playoffs, meaning they sucked and they only went bc the NFC is so weak. The skins sucked, I dont consider them difficult competition, but if you do want to include that in your argument of a winning team, you can, although you will still be on the losing side of the FACTS.
So therefore...the Giants played 4 teams with records 10 and 6 and better....2 Dallas, GB, NE ( all of which they couldnt beat the first time around...not making assumptions like you want to pretend, just stating the facts )Yet amazingly, your team could not beat any of the 3 good teams they played all year. Yet the Pats played 7 DIFFERENT teams with records of 10 and 6 and better...THEREFORE MAKING THE PATS SCHEDULE MORE DIFFICULT THAN YOUR GIANTS WHO PLAYED 3 TEAMS WITH RECORDS OF 10 and 6. Those are the facts. Cant argue with them. There is NO DENYING the patriots had a harder schedule...maybe in your pretend world. You also played San Fran and Atlanta...which can be compensation for the fact we played the Jets and the Dolphins twice.

Therefore, you ARE wrong. BY THE FACTS. Not by me, but by the facts. The Pats performed better in your own division then you did. You couldnt even handle your own division. So there is enough evidence that the Patriots are a better team then the Giants in terms of the whole outlook on the season. Not saying they played better in the SB or deserved to win the SB the way they played, they didnt. They choked and they lost. You should be thankful for your easy schedule, bc thats why you got to the playoffs! Just like I'm thankful that next season, our schedule is looking to be extremely easy. Ok now I'm done with you. Ive said what I had to bc your stupidity is so unbelievable.

You should be thankful you played the Pats in the SB. If the Giants didnt play the Pats, no one would have been talking about the SB...unless it was Eli and Peyton. Have a nice life. Im done debating a 4th grade f** for his 4th grade logic. Say what you want anymore, I'm too good to waste anymore time on trash like you. Say I'm being defensive, say whatever I dont give a crap what you think, bc your obviously a moron. Tell your mom upstairs, I said hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft