PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymour told Giants D to go home before final drive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Seymour told Giants D to go home before final drive..

Yeah but its ok now because karma came back to that **** talking, dirty team.

Right because no San Francisco 49er in the history of the San Francisco 49ers ever talked trash or said anything negative about any opponent. They had compliment-offs with the Cowboys in the early- to mid-nineties to try and have karma and greg be on their side. After years of back-and-forth, the Cowboys ultimately prevailed because Steve Young said something about young children, very very bad in the eyes of both karma and greg.

Please.

(Ok, so I don't think seymour should have opened his mouth, but it's more permitted on the field than off, I think we can agree on that.)

Exactly and that is why I have always said Belly boy is NOT the greatest coach of all time :eek:

No, Bill B is not the greatest coach of all time because he only won 3 superbowls in 7 years. So that would make him at least 2nd or 3rd all time. Walsh has 3 as well. Shula has 2, Landry, 2, Lombardi, 2, Parcells, 2, Gibbs has 3, Shanahan has 2, and the best Coach Ever has 4.

I think the Patriots fell in love too much with the big play. Who can blame them, it worked all year long. They did on the first drive what they did all year long, drove the field and got 7. They had to believe they could do it again and again all game long just as they did all season. Exchanging Field Goals for TDs has been their bread and butter all year. That Defense just becomes Shut Down in the redzone and then the Offense drives the field.

By the time they realized they were in a game. It was almost too late. They couldn't just score "40" and allow 17 points. They should have reverted back to hard nosed slug fest football but didnt, yet still they killed over 7 minutes at the end of the game to score a go ahead TD with just under 3 mins left. That should have been enough.

THe disappointing thing is our players, unlike the Giants, don't make a habit of doing stuff like that.

I'm pretty sure that Rodney Harrison has earned a paycheck or two with his mouth.

Wait, I thought the Pats "let their actions do the talking." No? OK, just checking.

Again Identifying myself as a Giants fan.
Nothing wrong with what Seymour did ALL players talk trash on the field at some point, it is as much a part of the game as first downs. You try to get under the skin of your opponent. I do notice that the majority of people here who have a problem with it are not Giants nor Pats fans, funny that.

Agreed...smack talking on the field is just part of the game.

The "go home" doesn't "motivate" Tyree to make a miracle catch in traffic and hold on to the ball while being split in half.

agreed
it would be a boring sport if there weren't any trash talking

Of course it would. That's why millions of people watch it without listening to the trash talking.

Every team does this stuff... just like cheating.

There, I said it.

Nothing new there.

And if it is, then you just learned a new lesson.

Giants deserved the win.

The Pats didn't play good at all.

Bottom line.

I'm sure a lot of teams trash talk, maybe even every team. And I'm glad you've got proof of every team cheating, because the league doesn't. Because isn't there this thing called "innocent before proven guilty?" But I guess if Belichick is doing it, everyone must be doing it. Yeah, everyone else who won Super Bowl championships with no-names on their team.

12-0

Thats for the kittany lions fan.

GO PITT!!!

"Hey, everybody else does it!"

Lame...

And, while I am pissed that he said that, they shoulda gone home with a loss. Look at this site, and dont be turned off by the name: http://www.giantscheated.com/GiantsCheated.htm
And READ THE SUMMARY. It is well said and makes the dude look unbiased whenhe finishes...and, no matter how biased you are, you have to see the 2 facemasks here.

Wouldn't that just be your typical thrash talk anyhow? Not a big deal to me.

Now let's just see whether the Giants even make the playoffs next season. I predict a team collapse.

And, while I am pissed that he said that, they shoulda gone home with a loss. Look at this site, and dont be turned off by the name: http://www.giantscheated.com/GiantsCheated.htm
And READ THE SUMMARY. It is well said and makes the dude look unbiased whenhe finishes...and, no matter how biased you are, you have to see the 2 facemasks here.

hahaha, omg you guys are the worst losers in sports. First a petition now a slide show presentation.

I kind of agree that this whole thing is crybabys who can't accept the obvious that our team lost,We had chances to win it several times and blew it regardless of any holding penalty that was not called,I am sure our guys have been guilty of holding calls in the past and got away with it too so just STFU.

Game OVER and CASE CLOSED - Like you mouths should be

And, while I am pissed that he said that, they shoulda gone home with a loss. Look at this site, and dont be turned off by the name: "I'm a sore loser and a geek with nothing better to do, so here's a power point presentation that doesn't prove a thing, but makes me feel better about being a loser"

Sore Losers. Bottom line. How could it even been called the Giants cheated when it's the ref who didn't make the call, and correctly, didn't make the call. The pats didn't get called for the horse collar attempt on Eli during that play either. The best team won the game.

AMEN !!!!! Nothing worse than a dirty and SOFT player!

Sore Losers. Bottom line. How could it even been called the Giants cheated when it's the ref who didn't make the call, and correctly, didn't make the call. The pats didn't get called for the horse collar attempt on Eli during that play either. The best team won the game.

First lets be honest about that last sentence. The best team that SUNDAY won the game. Congrats to the Giants defense for playing outstanding. Certainly have the best front 4 in the league and they manhandled our OL. You need to be honest with yourself though..if the Giants were in the AFC, they wouldnt have even made the playoffs. They are not better than the Patriots, maybe on the same level...but its impossible to argue that they are better. Its not like the blew us out in the superbowl...Anyway, no ones fooled. Pats had the tougher schedule. Tougher playoff teams. If the Giants went 18 and 1 and had to play in the tougher conference, you would also say that the best team won THAT sunday. Dont lie to yourselves. Were sore losers? All of us have already moved on...you trolls are the ones who cant seem to get over it. You seriously have issues if you have the free time to join a PATS FANS site and type stupid posts. Maybe you should get jobs or move out of your parents house...bc then you wouldnt have all that extra time. Why dont you take all the extra time you have and do something productive and positive for your community. I realize this is the Giants first time winning anything in like 2 decades but you also need to learn how to be GRACIOUS winners. Congrats again. Good luck next season.

Seymour runs his mouth because he is frustrated with his play on the field.

He use to be a top defensive lineman, but his play on the field has not
been on the same level since his injury in 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back