PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: Official League Shill on McCann's Deflategate class

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a stock analyst, I gave a couple of talks to a B-school class on stock analysis. You could say I was there as a representative of the stock analyst profession, but I was NOT doing stock analysis during the class.

Similarly, King was not doing journalism during McCann's class.

Really? Then what was he doing there? McCann didn't bring him in to tell his class what swell guys his colleagues are?

You still haven't answered why McCann brought him in, rather you dodged it exactly the way King dodged the question about Mortenson.

Dude, you're being an ass.

That explains why not one person has agreed with you in this thread. Everyone knows King was brought in to discuss the media's roles and responsibilities in deflategate and you are the only one arguing otherwise. You apparently believe that the media should prioritize covering each other's asses over seeking the truth.

Lol, still waiting for you to tell us why McCann brought King into his class? According to you it wasn't for his take on the media's role and responsibilities in deflategate

I neither said nor believe what you're attributing to me.

And while that could have been an honest mistake the first time you posted it, at this point you're simply being a lying troll.

Congratulations. You have achieved the unique distinction of being the only poster on this forum on my Ignore list.

I neither said nor believe what you're attributing to me.

And while that could have been an honest mistake the first time you posted it, at this point you're simply being a lying troll.

You claimed King was not brought in to McCanns class in a journalistic role when that's the only reason he was brought in. And if you to get into a name calling contest I have no problem responding that you are a pompous a-hole and matching the dislikes you pass out. So far you have dodged the salient question throughout this thread. If King was not brought in to comment on b the media's role in deflategate them why was he brought in?

This wasn't King acting in his journalistic capacity.

To take the point to an extreme -- if his wife asks him "Honey, how do I look in this dress?", do you think he has to answer honestly because he's a journalist?

When I was a stock analyst, I gave a couple of talks to a B-school class on stock analysis. You could say I was there as a representative of the stock analyst profession, but I was NOT doing stock analysis during the class.

Similarly, King was not doing journalism during McCann's class.

I'm sure McCann brought him in as a fashion analyst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST