PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi OT: Marshawn Lynch camping with Bear Grylls

Status
Not open for further replies.
you seem very judgy

setting the bar on who gets to die and who is kept alive is a moving target.....I am not religious but I have faith and hope (if that makes sense) .... the only thing that is a given is that dead is dead and that's it

as for raising children, I can only speak for what I have done.......judging the less fortunate is a slippery slope given the unknown circumstances behind their existence......we have a huge portion of our public which has become 'institutionalized' in a way similar to incarceration in that they can't get out of the cycle since the entitlements make it too easy for them to stay.......to the point where reproduction also becomes a crutch

I think I am done with this topic since we are straying too far from both the original point and football in general
I agree with much of what you said, especially the fact that our society encourages and rewards those in poverty to have more children. It is a huge problem that needs to be addressed.

First time I've ever seen you drop because a thread was getting derailed.:D I find the fact that you felt the need to call my post "judgy" hilarious considering you don't qualify as "less fortunate".

Gotchya. A lot of people, when they talk about population control, think killing "undesirables" is a fast and efficient means. I wasn't sure which side you were coming from.
To me, that's Hitler's philosophy and I've never heard anyone support that today.

I'm also staunchly against a world government or NWO

To me, that's Hitler's philosophy and I've never heard anyone support that today.

I'm also staunchly against a world government or NWO
Try working with a ton of conservative IT professionals. Such a perspective is far from uncommon in that crowd.

Hitler's philosophy was about an ongoing struggle between the races that would only end when one race achieved dominance and eventually wiped the rest out. He was a madman before he was an addict.

I agree with much of what you said, especially the fact that our society encourages and rewards those in poverty to have more children. It is a huge problem that needs to be addressed.

First time I've ever seen you drop because a thread was getting derailed.:D I find the fact that you felt the need to call my post "judgy" hilarious considering you don't qualify as "less fortunate".

I guess I should have said 'that post seems very judgy'

I guess I should have said 'that post seems very judgy'
It wasn't meant to be judgemental of the "less fortunate" that have been brainwashed to believe they need to leach of the system that was designed to keep them dependent. Just like the well-to-do folks that have been brainwashed to look down on them and view them as parasites. Our culture and support systems need to dramatically change to address these issues, but until most people seriously question they ******** they're taught since birth, it's unlikely to change.

The impoverished certainly don't get a pass for their negligence, but it is understandable. What isn't understandable is those of middle to upper class that put in little effort in raising their children well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes