Semi OT: Marshawn Lynch camping with Bear Grylls

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
chalk this up under 'you can't make it up'

Marshawn Lynch went on Bear Grylls' 'Running Wild,' did NOT want to carve a pig

“Bruh cut off one of my dreads to start a campfire,” Lynch said, according to the Seahawks’ website. “And was juiced about it, ‘Like oh my God, this is the best thing since sliced bread!'”

But the best part came when Grylls is trying to get Lynch to carve up the pig so they can cook it. And Lynch is not having it.

“Bear tells me like, ‘Yeah, so you’ve got that knife, bring it out, we’re fitting to chop up this pig,” Lynch said. “You’re talking about what?”

I guess they schemed to catch this pig for food .... surprise it and stab it a bunch of times with spears they made........but the pig ran off of a cliff and they had to climb down to the riverbed to butcher it

Last edited:
chalk this up under 'you can't make it up'

Marshawn Lynch went on Bear Grylls' 'Running Wild,' did NOT want to carve a pig

I guess they schemed to catch this pig for food .... surprise it and stab it a bunch of times with spears they made........but the pig ran off of a cliff and they had to climb down to the riverbed to butcher it
Sadly, there's a lot of folk who only see the supermarket or restaurant end of the food chain. A hundred years ago, almost all Americans knew how to cut a chop, or saw what a carcass looks like in a butcher shop.

Many more went hunting. I learned how to dress a deer when I was 10 years old. After you do it once, and realize this is where supper is coming from, you file away the squeamishness and get on with it.

To my mind, it's sad that so many have lost this knowledge. Those folks, like the ones who never earned how to plant and raise vegetables will be the first to starve if, God forbid, something happens to the power grids of this nation. Hunting, fishing, and growing vegetables ought to be required learning in high school, or at least required in order to graduate.

... if, God forbid, something happens to the power grids of this nation....

Ted Koppel: Lights Out: A Cyberattack, A Nation Unprepared, Surviving the Aftermath

Sadly, there's a lot of folk who only see the supermarket or restaurant end of the food chain. A hundred years ago, almost all Americans knew how to cut a chop, or saw what a carcass looks like in a butcher shop.

Many more went hunting. I learned how to dress a deer when I was 10 years old. After you do it once, and realize this is where supper is coming from, you file away the squeamishness and get on with it.

To my mind, it's sad that so many have lost this knowledge. Those folks, like the ones who never earned how to plant and raise vegetables will be the first to starve if, God forbid, something happens to the power grids of this nation. Hunting, fishing, and growing vegetables ought to be required learning in high school, or at least required in order to graduate.
I'm sure there are a lot of anti hunting protesters that never think that someone else is doing THIER hunting for them when they go to the super market and buy a steak.

I'm sure there are a lot of anti hunting protesters that never think that someone else is doing THIER hunting for them when they go to the super market and buy a steak.
I always tell those dopes to think about how all the animals in those packages cried as they were slaughtered

At least hunters killed animals that got to live a natural life!

Mmmmmm bacon.

b76fec29027a21d5969e0df0bdaf2edf.jpg

Given the severe overpopulation of humans, in such a catastrophic event the rapid reduction in population would actually be a good thing for the long term survival of humans.

Last edited:
Given how there are far too many people, in such a catastrophic event the rapid reduction in population would actually be a good thing the long term survival of humans.

be careful what you ask for........the kinds of humans that are more prepared (like me) aren't necessarily the type that you would prefer to survive

be careful what you ask for........the kinds of humans that are more prepared (like me) aren't necessarily the type that you would prefer to survive
I wasn't asking for anything. I was simply talking about what was best for the long term survival of humanity in such a catastrophic event.

I wasn't asking for anything. I was simply talking about what was best for the long term survival of humanity in such a catastrophic event.

and I was making a valid point in response to what you stated.....don't be a *****

and I was making a valid point in response to what you stated.....don't be a *****
Since I didn't actually ask for anything, your response was invalid.

Given the severe overpopulation of humans, in such a catastrophic event the rapid reduction in population would actually be a good thing for the long term survival of humans.
I am all for discussions of global population control now.

You guys need to see this. Marshawn is pure gold in front of the camera. My stomach hurt from laughing so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes