PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle Seahawks - Denver Broncos Super Bowl Pre-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas is a pretty good wr.

gotta stop them from scoring. don't give them anything.

I love the defense of Seattle, but if you remove the shadenfreude of Manning's failure, this is one of the worst superbowls I've seen in years so far. The winner might be decided by half time. Every single one of our superbowls were far more entertaining. Even the ones against the Giants.

I'm actually hoping Manning can at least make this a game.

too many easy complettions by prevent defense.

broncos will get a TD here

I wouldn't fancy us against this seattle defence but right now we wouldn't be 22-0 down.
Want a Broncos TD here a good close game is what I'm watching for!

Can't give them a td

I love the defense of Seattle, but if you remove the shadenfreude of Manning's failure, this is one of the worst superbowls I've seen in years so far. The winner might be decided by half time. Every single one of our superbowls were far more entertaining. Even the ones against the Giants.

Ugh god no.

I wouldn't fancy us against this seattle defence but right now we wouldn't be 22-0 down.

Want a Broncos TD here a good close game is what I'm watching for!

I want Seattle to blow Denver out of the water.

Decker not making any money tonight.

denver is going to score here and try an onside kick after the half maybe.

You need to stop blaming the scheme and look at the player talent. If pats play same defense as seattle they will get creamed. Not the same type of players talent level wise , at least this year.

Pats D=filled with first and second rounders.....to build BB's desired D....a react D....that gives up 85% of 3rd and longs :)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 4 INT day from Peyton.

No. I want this game to end 49-0 and spend the night watching the media spin this to not be at all Manning's fault.

A healthy Pats team might have the horses to hang with the Seahawks... the team that lost to the Broncos - no chance.

Pats D=filled with first and second rounders.....to build BB's desired D....a react D....that gives up 85% of 3rd and longs :)

Only 85%? .........

Ooooh.... could have been a flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore