PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle Seachickens vs Carolina Kitties Official Game thread of Anaheim

Status
Not open for further replies.
not taking that fg at end of half is huge now....pete screwed up

looked more like a panic throw to me..like his 1st 2 picks

Well i'm sure he wasn't as cool as the other side of the pillow with a 300 lb lineman bearing down on him.

Still as sick, quick reaction play.

Yeah I guess Olsen just had a stinger

Biiiig first down.

So if this game goes to OT, then maybe the Denver game starts later, and maybe the Broncos' equipment manager needs to use the restroom.

Does he take the balls in the restroom with him or leave them outside the door?

10 points in 5 minutes is nigh insurmountable...

I mean it can happen but they're down two scores here. The comeback was nice but I think it may be a little too late.

Onside kick and a field goal. Am I missing something? Or field goal OS kick and touchdown.

looking at needing onsidee kick now at best..time is slipping away

Wait I thought headset issues only happened in NE?
Headset, hotel issues, but stupid ESPN only wants to paint the picture that this only happens here.
I have come to accept that Patriots success breeds envy. Now when people criticize the Patriots, I have found a way to see it as a complement. In saying this, I happen to be reading Borges column and I stopped after two paragraphs because he alone wanted to make Gronk's first TD an egregious OPI.

10 points in 5 minutes is nigh insurmountable...
I mean it can happen but they're down two scores here. The comeback was nice but I think it may be a little too late.
They needed to score in the first half for it to be doable. Wasted too much time and opportunities.

ETA: Why are they not doubling covering Olsen in such a huge spot?

Seattle should be taking their timeouts right now - the Panthers will bleed the clock for 40 secs every play

Onside kick and a field goal. Am I missing something? Or field goal OS kick and touchdown.
Like I said, it can happen.

But I don't think it's likely. It took nearly 4 quarters for them to get 21 points. 10 more is kind of pushing it.

But I'm rooting for a competitive game either way. I dislike both teams lol

Hopefully Carolina finishes the job Minnesota couldn't last week. I hate the fcking Seahawks. If there's one team outside of the AFC I'd LOVE to see getting the boot out of the playoffs, it's Seattle.

Why not do a re do and go for the block or big return?

Looks like we broke Seattle last year.... supposed to be the next dynasty.... nope, old one still going on :)

I forgot Jarred Allen in Carolina

Wow that one wasn't a catch in my opinion but it may be too close to overturn

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results