PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks vs Packers

You can still do all this even if Sherman follows the #1 receiver around.
They aren't going to move Thomas to strong and Chancellor to free. That would be an awful idea. So if Sherman follows the WR1 to Thomas' side, you have one elite side of the field where basically the best safety in the game is now redundant and you have another side that's pretty much the definition of out of place. So yes, you can do it. But it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for Seattle given each safety's strengths.

Kevin Williams, oh what could've been..

Shallow DE, DT, LB and SS. That's why the Patriots probably won't have the best D in the NFL. That's not to say it can't be very good, but let's be realistic.
I'm not saying we will, just saying this defense has the potential to be very very good. Seattle had to start somewhere too. You're right, Seattle most likely will be the best.

Great to have that kind of pass rush in a big situation. Hope NE can do that this year.

Rodgers is trying to do way too much. There was a man (Quarless maybe?) open down the seam for an easy first down. Instead he throws it deep into double coverage to the other side of the field.

I say this every season. Green Bay is NFC fools gold.

Best commercial of the night. Much better than beeping boy there.

This defense keeps insane

Rodgers is trying to do way too much. There was a man (Quarless maybe?) open down the seam for an easy first down. Instead he throws it deep into double coverage to the other side of the field.
I thought I saw someone break free up the right sideline when Rodgers got to that side of the field. This could get away from Green Bay.

3rd time this half GB's D saves the day

Who's gonna come where?

Hate when I have that problem.

Seahawks are holding Rodgers to under 5 yards per pass and a 62.6 qbr. That's nuts.

I thought I saw someone break free up the right sideline when Rodgers got to that side of the field. This could get away from Green Bay.
I saw that too! I think he had already committed to Nelson, who it seems is the only WR he trusts

Another nice stand by the G B d

I'm impressed with Packers's D.

Nick Perry is better than I thought. For the next two weeks before he gets hurt again, anyway

Yep. That's what I saw, only it was down the seam. I'm not sure who it was, though. Looked like Quarless, but I can't be sure.

Nice stop by the Packers there. They finally defended the read option.

I'm not seeing enough from the Packers D that looks particularly concerning for a full strength Patriots O. A more appropriately skilled QB than Wilson would be feasting on it.

If the Packers OL remains the same, I can't wait to see Chandler Jones and Jamie Collins have at them.

Yikes, Seattle defense is taking over this game.

Not looking good for that packers offensive line. Seems like Rodgers has been moving out of the pocket all night. Obviously that goes hand in hand with the pass defense.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back