PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks vs Packers

Damn that's ugly. I hope they are ok.

Wow. Not what you want to see if you're a cheesehead

It's so nice watching QBs like Brady and Rodgers they have such amazing command of the game and are so surgical.

Jesus...I'm starting to really feel sorry for all these Packers injuries

This read option thing is not going away any time soon. I think every team will use a little bit of it in their schemes.

I can think of one team that won't run it...

(Besides Denver)

Huge whiff by Dix.
He's gotta be stiffer and not soften up so easily. Flopping around like that minimizes his girth and invites opponents to just drive it through him.

Lots of sex in that Levi's commercial. Think I'm gonna go throw a pair on and see what happens.

Somehow Russell throwing to a wide open player off of a read option play action fake equals good QB play. Smh

Have you seen Wilson play?

Seattle, not Indianapolis, hit the next-gen quarterback in the draft.

No disrespect to the kid because he showed well in the preseason but if they start Butler they take a potentially great secondary and put a huge liability into it. He is a rookie and should not be out there against #1 and #2 WR.

He was solid in all 4 preseason games he started. Revis mentioned Butler without even being asked of him. Lafell is comparing him to Brent Grimes.

I think some fans are assuming he'll be CB5 just because he's a rookie. I still think he could start Sunday, but we'll find out soon enough.

Some real good tackling by Seattle this far.

It's so nice watching QBs like Brady and Rodgers they have such amazing command of the game and are so surgical.
Hard to believe Brady vs Rodgers isn't on primetime.

He was solid in all 4 games he started. Revis mentioned Butler without even being asked of him. Lafell is comparing him to Brent Grimes.

I think some fans are assuming he'll be CB5 just because he's a rookie. I still think he could start Sunday, but we'll find out soon enough.
I would rather work him in slowly. You have to keep in mind that the corner opposite Revis is going to see a ton of action. Butler did well in 4 preseason games but Dennard has done well for 2 seasons in my opinion he is the best option.

Have you seen Wilson play?

Seattle, not Indianapolis, hit the next-gen quarterback in the draft.

I'm still skeptical of the read option. It's the new wild cat. GBs defenses struggle mightily against it. Kap tore them up too. I think the QB position will continue to be a pocket passer position.

Flag correctly thrown
Great heave by Rogers

Ehh, he'll get hurt at some point. That dude is the definition of fragile.

Fantasy is a week to week game though. I like gambling on guys who can win me weeks for half a season and I can rely on my other guys the other half. I gambled on Harvin this year and it's paying off thus far.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back