PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Jets playing Patriot games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangini and Jets are so bush league

You are OUTRAGEOUSLY ignorant and uninformed. This is wrong on multiple levels.

Oh, so Im no longer the 'ideal troll' or whatever?

Sorry, I forgot Pats fans are incapable of civil discussions, I'll try my best to be a prick as much as possible from now on. Although I must admit you Pats fans are real good at it, lol.

Did anyone stop to think that BB is setting us up?? Maybe he knows that we will interogate any player he realeases, maybe he is purposely infiltrating us with moles, who will give us false information, or worse, report back to BB!

Caldwell is nothing more than a #3 receiver anyway, I don't know what he could possibly contribute to the Jets. Tom Brady is the only reason he had a good year last year.

My guess is that Benedict Arnold got into
George Washington's head in about the same way.

So lemme get this straight...BB OWNS Mangini yet you guys are mad at Mangini for being a trader? LMAO guys, be happy that Mangini at least didnt steal $1 Million from Kraft in the process. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

LMAO no he didnt, he said "Mangini MAY BE sheilding this etc..."
Maybe you should go to literacy class with Rich Cimini.:cool:

You shouldn't tell others to go take a literacy course when you insist on making a fool of yourself. When a team doesn't allow a player to talk to a reporter, by not calling said reporter back, then that is them actively keeping the player and reporter apart. Sorry that you don't understand that.

Please, Moss, Stallworth, Merriweather, these have all had a history of being 'troublemakers', the exact same personality that BB has NEVER accepted on his team.

NO, they don't. Especially Stallworth and Meriweather. How about you stop making things up? Or do you just like proving to everyone how much of an idiot you are?

You shouldn't tell others to go take a literacy course when you insist on making a fool of yourself. When a team doesn't allow a player to talk to a reporter, by not calling said reporter back, then that is them actively keeping the player and reporter apart. Sorry that you don't understand that.

They're not keeping the reporter apart. Simply because the Jets arent returning his calls doesn't mean that they're not letting the two talk. Sorry, I wasnt aware of the new rule that the Jets must promptly respond to all of Peter King's request and accomodate him however possible. If he really wants to tell K.Rhodes, he'll walk in and tell him himself, and nobody will stop him.

Yeah because BB never accepted players like Cox and Dillon. You're hilarious dude.

This is really all that needed to be said in countering the argument about bringing in Moss, Stallworth and Merriweather. But then you have to figure in the fact that Moss and Stallworth are essentially playing for their next contract this season.

I can understand the skepticism among Pats and non-Pats fans alike regarding what the Pats have done this offseason. But Belichick has been a step ahead of the rest of the league for the past 7 seasons and the reports that he fell and hit his head this offseason have been greatly exaggerated.

NO, they don't. Especially Stallworth and Meriweather. How about you stop making things up? Or do you just like proving to everyone how much of an idiot you are?

Hey, Im a troll on a Pats board, if I have to make some stuff up to get some people riled up, well, I gotta do what I gotta do. :p

So lemme get this straight...Mangini OWNS BB yet you guys are mad at Mangini for being a trader? LMAO guys, be happy that Mangini at least didnt steal $1 Million from Kraft in the process. :rolleyes:

I love morons who prove that they don't know a DAMN thing about a situation yet they spout off on it.

Belichick never stole any money from the Jets owner. That was BS created by reporters who didn't know a damn thing and who weren't privy to the situation.

As for Mangini, he's not a trader. He was a TRAITOR and broke several cardinal rules in coaching.... But, far be it from you to know wtf you are talking about.

Hey, Im a troll on a Pats board, if I have to make some stuff up to get some people riled up, well, I gotta do what I gotta do. :p

So, you enjoy making an arse of yourself? You much really be deprived of attention. Might I suggest you get out of the basement and actually go do something with your life instead of insisting on sharing your stupidity. No one really cares how stupid you are....

I love morons who prove that they don't know a DAMN thing about a situation yet they spout off on it.

Belichick never stole any money from the Jets owner. That was BS created by reporters who didn't know a damn thing and who weren't privy to the situation.

As for Mangini, he's not a trader. He was a TRAITOR and broke several cardinal rules in coaching.... But, far be it from you to know wtf you are talking about.

LOL, okay, here's what happened...I remember this whole thing clearly because, as you all know, I'm a Jets fan. When Parcells announced that he was no longer going to coach the Jets, Hess (the previous owner) promised BB an extra $1 Million dollars to stay with the Jets. The next day, BB held a press conference saying the deal was accepted and that he would coach the Jets. Well, come that offseason, Parcells retires and BB ditches to New England...With his million and leaving the Jets without a coach that Bellicheck promised to be.

You can refute that as much as you want, but I'm telling you as a Jets fan who remembers this as clear as anything, that's what happened.

As for Mangini breaking the 'cardinal rules of coaching', you're going to have to elaborate because I have absolutely no clue as to what you are talking about and I would be all over you calling you names but there's nothing I hate more then internet tough guys, so Im not going to be one.

Last edited:

So, you enjoy making an arse of yourself? You much really be deprived of attention. Might I suggest you get out of the basement and actually go do something with your life instead of insisting on sharing your stupidity. No one really cares how stupid you are....

Thanks, Ill consider it. Its become rather obvious to me that Pats fans arent to good at recognizing a joke or a sarcastic remark.
Honestly, I think its perfectly fine to have a civilized debate without name calling etc... Our opinions are obviously going to very and once in a while everyone gets some facts messed up, doesn't mean you have to call them arses or idiots every time someone makes a mistake. Having said that, yes, I still do feel like the Pats are either scared or desperate to be bringing in all these self oriented, 'me-first' players in order to get back on top.

Last edited:

So lemme get this straight...Mangini OWNS BB

Uhhh...37-16 in the Playoffs sound familiar?

Jets fans may be the most delusional, sad fans in the NFL.

And so it begins...week after week of trolls from mediocre teams beating their chests and rattling their swords in false bravado about how the New England Patriots are afraid of their team and they are in the Pats heads...

To be beaten down and slink back below whitchever rock they crawled from under....never to return to congratulate the Pats on a good game and admit they were beaten fairly by a superior team...

To be replaced by the the next week's pathetic trolls with the same tired bantor (and thinly veiled envy) about how they have the recipe for winning against the superior talented and coached New England Patriots.

Ho hum...Having to put up with these turds is the price we pay for success.

It must be football season and It's great to be a fan of a quality, winning franchise.

Last edited:

Uhhh...37-16 in the Playoffs sound familiar?

Jets fans may be the most delusional, sad fans in the NFL.

LOL LMAO my bad guys, I meant to write BB OWNS Mangini...

I was sorta being sarcastic cause thats the attitude many Pats fans have about Mangini vs Belly....

I'll make the edit.

And so it begins...week after week of trolls from mediocre teams beating their chests and rattling their swords in false bravado about how the New England Patriots are afraid of their team and they are in the Pats heads...

To be beaten down and slink back below whitchever rock they crawled from under....never to return to congratulate the Pats on a good game and admit they were beaten fairly by a superior team...

To be replaced by the the next week's pathetic trolls with the same tired bantor (and thinly veiled envy) about how they have the recipe for winning against the superior talented and coached New England Patriots.

Ho hum...Having to put up with these turds is the price we pay for success.

It must be football season and It's great to be a fan of a quality, winning franchise.

:singing: :singing: :singing:

Caldwell: "Hey, here's all the information on the Pats. Can I have a contract now?"
Jets: "No, now go away"
Caldwell: (O>O)

Wow. That Eric guy is really smart. I would have never thought of picking up Pats cast offs in order to learn the game plan. I guess that's why he is an NFL coach and I'm not.

You just can't say enough about that guy. I mean anyone who can get a cameo in The Sopranos is talented and well connected.

You think they will run the ball quite a bit on Sunday? You know with out 2 best defensive players out. I would have thought of that on my own, but had to check on the Jets boards. They are so knowledgeable now that Mangini is there.

I sure hope the Pats can keep it close. Maybe we can steal one on the road with a last minute FG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back