PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Has Heard Speculation Colts might have deflated the footballs

Why is this taking so long. It's been 4 weeks

They still need to go through all of Harbaugh, Irsay, Pagano, the Colts Ball boy, and Kensil's emails, phone records, and tweets, to find out how they conspired,to deflate the Patriots game balls so they can sanction the Ravens, Colts and Kensil for their vile and reprehensible behaviour.

They can't do anything to New England without hitting Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. Rodgers is the only active QB who admitted he intentionally plays with PSI and breaks the rules to get the balls the way he likes them. Granted this is done before the inspection but it is still an admission of intentionally breaking the rules and is an affront to the sacrosanct "Integrity of the Game"

Not to mention the Vikings and the Buccaneers in the SAME GAME each using heaters on the the footballs on the sidelines.

What is the NFL looking for that this takes a month? If they have something on the Patriots, it would surely be in the league's best interests to announce it and just move on. If the refs screwed up, that could be dealt with in ten minutes with press conference, and apology, and letting some anonymous zebra hit the bricks.

If there's no there, there, this will do:

Is it time to rename this THE KENSIL INVESTIGATION

or

KENSILGATE

Last edited:
They still need to go through all of Harbaugh, Irsay, Pagano, the Colts Ball boy, and Kensil's emails, phone records, and tweets, to find out how they conspired,to deflate the Patriots game balls so they can sanction the Ravens, Colts and Kensil for their vile and reprehensible behaviour.
Unless they volunteer them I don't think the NFL can do that.

Unless they volunteer them I don't think the NFL can do that.

The reports I heard said the Wells investigation was doing it to,the Patriots and now that we know that it was actually Kensil and Co. behind it they should be fair game.

The league circulated a memo. BB disobeyed the memo, his excuse being a rather reasonable reading of the rulebook in which the memo was unjustified. The Pats were severely punished for the disobedience.

The memo actually came out a year prior to the Patriots-Jets game in which the video guy was stopped. Between the time of the memo and that game, the Patriots told the Jets to stop filming, and the NFL was OK with the Jets filming, because the Jets had "permission."

How so? My boss can't just confiscate my private Emails and texts.
thats not a legitimate analogy. teams in a league are not employee and employer. your boss also cannot suspend you for being accused of a crime or smokimg weed on your own time. apples and oranges.

Is it time to rename this THE KENSIL INVESTIGATION

or

KENSILGATE

And the NFL needs a Kensilectomy, the sooner the better.

The memo actually came out a year prior to the Patriots-Jets game in which the video guy was stopped. Between the time of the memo and that game, the Patriots told the Jets to stop filming, and the NFL was OK with the Jets filming, because the Jets had "permission."

I missed the Jets' "permission". What's the story on that?

How so? My boss can't just confiscate my private Emails and texts.

Having watched lawyers on tv :) I "believe" that employers have full rights to everything you've written using their equipment.

So if it's a company laptop or phone, they can confiscate it and have access to everything you've written that way as well as having copies of anything you've run through their servers, private or not.

Having watched lawyers on tv :) I "believe" that employers have full rights to everything you've written using their equipment.

So if it's a company laptop or phone, they can confiscate it and have access to everything you've written that way as well as having copies of anything you've run through their servers, private or not.

That was the mistake that Hewlet-Packard made with Steve Jobs. At the time Jobs left HP he was allowed to take everything with him that he worked on while there. HP was like most of the world at the time and didn't see the future of home computers.

thats not a legitimate analogy. teams in a league are not employee and employer. your boss also cannot suspend you for being accused of a crime or smokimg weed on your own time. apples and oranges.
Actually, they can do both. Whether they do or not is a different matter. Hell, you have to take a drug test to get a job as a bagger at Shaw's.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back