PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Has Heard Speculation Colts might have deflated the footballs

Who the F is Mike Kemsil????

I'm too lazy to Google him.....

Director of Game Day Operations. Basically Goodell's right-hand man and 20-year Jet front office employee.

Nice of Mike Kemsil to out himself as the source of the leaks. It's not like we didn't already have him at the top of the list but this report confirms it.

Now the Kraft's have to demand his head on a platter.
Kensil outed himself? Do you have a link?

The latest report was that Kensil tested the balls himself at the half of the AFCCG. Where else would that come from?

Anyone else that was in the room.

Anyone else that was in the room.

The leaks have been coming from someone highly enough placed to leak actual video footage from the Patriots facilities that is part of the Wells Investigation, and that's not just a bystander.

The leaks have been coming from someone highly enough placed to leak actual video footage from the Patriots facilities that is part of the Wells Investigation, and that's not just a bystander.

Who says it's one leaker? It could be multiple leakers all under the aegis of anonymity.

Well, since Kensil apparently tested all the balls himself there must be documentation for each ball and it's PSI. I mean, they wouldn't actually be dumb enough to claim they were tested by the ref before the game and Kensil during it and not document it either time, would they?

Who says it's one leaker? It could be multiple leakers all under the aegis of anonymity.

If Kensil actually tested the balls himself and someone else was in the room he would know who they were, and they would know that, which means he either leaked it himself or sponsored the leak, otherwise I don't see an underling outing him because he would know who did it. Now it could be a colts official but that would again imply collusion between them.

Well, since Kensil apparently tested all the balls himself there must be documentation for each ball and it's PSI. I mean, they wouldn't actually be dumb enough to claim they were tested by the ref before the game and Kensil during it and not document it either time, would they?

They would be.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if the next shoe to drop is that contrary to reports, the Colts balls were not even measured at half-time. It sounds like Kensil just went over and stuck a needle in the Pats and freaked out.

They would be.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if the next shoe to drop is that contrary to reports, the Colts balls were not even measured at half-time. It sounds like Kensil just went over and stuck a needle in the Pats and freaked out.

That would be impossible. The Colts don't have any balls.

I wouldn't agree because I really don't care. They should deflate the balls.

It's so insignificant it's nonsense. I don't care about Jerry Rice and stick'em and Lester Hayes either. Again, insignificant.

Nor about stolen signals.

About the only time I'd care about cheating is if a team is abusing the salary cap. That's an unfair advantage. All the rest of it? Nonsense.

And Carter is a liar right there when he says he doesn't know.

Schmucks who said the Patriots were the only ones caught, as if that's the standard, are liars as well.

Getting caught is only relevant when it comes to punishment. When a bunch of people admit to doing the things someone else was caught doing, that's significant. It's totally irrelevant that Jimmy Johnson and Howard Mudd weren't caught filming, irrelevant that Jerry Rice wasn't caught with stick'em. These people admitted doing it. Tom Coughlin and Bill Parcells admitted using wind tunnels for opponent kicks at Giants Stadium.

Again, I only care about the violation of the salary cap. I have a very hard time figuring out any other kind of concerning cheating in the NFL, other than perhaps figuring out the signals to the QBs helmet.

I agree with this, although I'd include steroids in there as being very relevant to cheating and unfair advantages

Sometimes I think the NFL exists to prop up big law firms.

The nfl exists to make boat loads of money and have influence politically and socially.

Deflategate did nothing but help drive that agenda forward, as the SB set yet another ratings record and they continue to make money hand over fist

Seriously, where the hell have you been the past 4 weeks?

Kensil has been discussed almost as much as Malcolm Butler here.

Didya hear the Pats won the Super Bowl? :D

When anyone starts discussing the NFL office I hear...blah blah blah...Goodell...blah blah blah.... :cool:

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back