PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Bill Belichick & Patriots to Part Ways

Yup, Tom Pelissero was just on Good Morning Football stating they have agreed to part ways.

End of an era. Good luck moving forward, Bill!

Now hurry up and let’s get to fixing this ****.

thank God

thank you BB

Belichick is the undisputed GOAT coach, but he just wasn't the same guy from 2019+

Too many botched personnel moves, too much transparently dumb staff mismanagement, too many games where he just checked out and accepted losing by 3-6 when in the past he would have tried to pull put the long shot W.

I don't know if it's the game passing him by or if he's just burned out finally after 24 years or what, but the writing was on the wall.

Wow... somewhat anticipated but still crazy to actually see.

Thank you for everything BB

Doubt he will, but I would just retire and enjoy my family and wealth

Thank you Bill!

A little bit stressed out now because that is opening the door to Mac Jones staying

Sometimes you just need a new voice. For 99% of the cases, that happens after 6-10 years. This one lasted 24. That, in itself, is remarkable, but the amount of success we saw as a result is something I will TRY to never take for granted. Thank you Bill! I'll remember you for the 6 Super Bowls more than I will for the past two seasons. And, like Brady, as long as you're not in the Patriots' way I'll be rooting for you to succeed if you decide to coach elsewhere this season.

Good luck! The search for a new HC and GM begins.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back