PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saturdays weather...

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
anybody have a heads up on the forecast?

Re: Saturdays weather..

Raining points on the Jags D.

Seriously, clear and mid 20's. So much for the "Pats will be in trouble when the playoffs start and the weather is out of control!!!!"

Last edited:

right now weather.com has light winds and 50% chance rain showers. obviously will change.

ive always wondered what % we should really expect the rain.

anybody have a heads up on the forecast?

Forecast for 100% chance of Brady to Moss and 80% chance of a Welker blizzard.

and a bunch of hot air coming from Jack Del-Rio's mouth?

oh i'm sorry it was another orifice.

right now weather.com has light winds and 50% chance rain showers. obviously will change.

ive always wondered what % we should really expect the rain.
That is Friday's forecast on weather.com. Saturday's is partly cloudy, light winds, high 40/low 26. Perfect....for now.

That is Friday's forecast on weather.com. Saturday's is partly cloudy, light winds, high 40/low 26. Perfect....for now.

ya that would be awesome.

I just saw this on my fantasy website: The weather in Foxborough for the Jags/Pats game on Saturday is going to be balmy for January. The day's high will be near 40 degrees before the 8:00 pm kickoff and maybe dropping to around freezing over the course of the game. Winds at 7 mph, 10% chance of precipitation.

Looking like a good night for Brady to Moss, Welker, Gaffney, Stallworth, Brady, Watson, Faulk, Vrabel, Evans, Maroney...did I leave anyone out?

We're awesome! :rocker:

Great weather forecast. Then the next week vs. the Colts, bad or good weather will affect the teams more the same so if this forecast holds, weather shouldn't be an issue until September.

hmm well i thought checking the game itself would give the outlook for a more specified time range. if u check the saturday night weather it includes times irrelevant to the game.

but if its not being updated as someone said then i guess its better to just check foxboro

i just checked thew weather..it said 100% chance Brady is gonna be raining touchdowns all over the jags D muhahahaha

hmm well i thought checking the game itself would give the outlook for a more specified time range. if u check the saturday night weather it includes times irrelevant to the game.

but if its not being updated as someone said then i guess its better to just check foxboro
Yes, you should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference