PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

First round of cuts must be completed Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you people who ***** about my posts, just member that it's you keeping this alive. Having said that:

Wright was so far back into Lovie's good graces that they just shipped him off.

Come on. Use your head.

Should heed your own advice. Mankins was gone after this season anyways if they were intending to keep Revis & McCourty. BB got what he could for him.

Let's also not act like Wright has no ability. He managed to put up one of the better rookie TE seasons in the last 15 years in a terrible TB offense with a rookie QB.

Should heed your own advice. Mankins was gone after this season anyways if they were intending to keep Revis & McCourty. BB got what he could for him.

Telling me to heed advice when that doesn't apply is foolishness. And they could have traded Mankins after the season. That would have been, you know, sensible, because it would have given the rookies time to develop over the season. Instead, the move's being made when Hilapio's shown nothing and Stork's spent the summer in the trainer's room.

Let's also not act like Wright has no ability. He managed to put up one of the better rookie TE seasons in the last 15 years in a terrible TB offense with a rookie QB.

Yes, 220lb TEs who can't block a lick are all the rage. I'm sure he would have taken about 4 first round picks to get if BB hadn't tossed in Mankins.

Last edited:
I don't understand why some posters feel the need to attack to Deus because he has strong opinions that some may not agree with. Deus is one of the posters who tries keeping everyone up to date with things going on around the league. I find to Deus to be fair, balanced, and knowledgeable. There has been many things that I have learned on this board and some of that can be attributed to Deus. Overall, I think this is an informative thread and I give props to Deus for his contributions to the board.

Last edited:
I don't understand why some posters feel the need to attack to Deus because he has strong opinions that some may not agree with. Deus is one of the posters who tries keeping everyone up to date with things going on around the league. I find to Deus to be fair, balanced, knowledgeable. There has been many things that I have learned on this board and some of that can be attributed to Deus. Overall, I think this is an informative thread and I give props to Deus for his contributions to the board.
Not all of us are ready to believe in an all-seeing, all-knowing being.

Telling me to heed advice when that doesn't apply is foolishness. And they could have traded Mankins after the season. That would have been, you know, sensible, because it would have given the rookies time to develop over the season. Instead, the move's being made when Hilapio's shown nothing and Stork's spent the summer in the trainer's room.

Yes, 220lb TEs who can't block a lick are all the rage. I'm sure he would have taken about 4 first round picks to get if BB hadn't tossed in Mankins.

Funny how 2 pages ago you weren't going to discuss this anymore and yet here you are. I think it is physically impossible for you to allow someone else to have the last word in a conversation. You have to respond to every quote you're involved in, even tangentially.

I don't understand why some posters feel the need to attack to Deus because he has strong opinions that some may not agree with. Deus is one of the posters who tries keeping everyone up to date with things going on around the league. I find to Deus to be fair, balanced, knowledgeable. There has been many things that I have learned on this board and some of that can be attributed to Deus. Overall, I think this is an informative thread and I give props to Deus for his contributions to the board.

I cant think of a poster that less NEEDS an apologist than Deus.

Deus is perfectly capable of finishing the fights he starts.. and stepping into the middle of these things is kind of like having Tyler Durden's Mom pop into Fight Club and start scolding the other members for being mean to her boy.

Ive said it a dozen times, the tiniest hint of diplomacy or humility on his part and oh, 80% of these back-and-forths never even happen in the first place.

Last edited:
Funny how 2 pages ago you weren't going to discuss this anymore and yet here you are. I think it is physically impossible for you to allow someone else to have the last word in a conversation. You have to respond to every quote you're involved in, even tangentially.

I said that I didn't want to derail that thread and that I wasn't going to focus on the Mankins situation, and I haven't. New/different people were replying directly to me, so I answered them, and that's it. It's a catch-22. When I don't reply, people saying I'm running away from them. When I do reply, I get dumbass comments like yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes