PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rolando McClain retires from NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of those moments where i really wish their was a draft archive to see just how many people wanted Belichick to take him.

Hard to believe that at the age of 23, someone would pass up the chance to make that much money for any job, let alone playing a sport.

You're again assuming he wasn't going to just get cut after mini-camp.

His initial rookie contract was for $20M. He'd have probably made $50K going through the minicamps and preseason. If the writing was on the wall, hes giving up very little by retiring.

If memory serves he also suffers from crohns disease, which can certainly wreak havoc on one's body. Might play a role on top of being a lunatic.

If memory serves he also suffers from crohns disease, which can certainly wreak havoc on one's body. Might play a role on top of being a lunatic.

That would be offensive to most people with Crohns.

McClains stupidity has nothing to do with Crohns disease.

Re: Re: Rolando McClain retires from NFL

That would be offensive to most people with Crohns.

McClains stupidity has nothing to do with Crohns disease.

"Might play a role on top of being a lunatic."

My wife has Crohns, McClainb was simply a name I remember from the year he was drafted (high first, and I told my wife as much when he was drafted) affiliated with the disease. Matt light also fights it. Something tells me this ***** partied it up and ate "well" (steaks, fatty laiden high end restaurant food, booze) and this certainly would play a role in retirement.

Believe me, i'm as disgusted as the next person affected by the disease. I wish he turned out to be a success story to the likes of Matt light. Obviously not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News