PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Harrison Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Rodney Harrison will be the starting safety for the 1st regular season game.

He will win NFL comback player of the year. He will finally be voted to the Pro Bowl. And, he will add another SB Championship ring to his collection.

Now some are mocking me saying, who do you think you are Nostradomus. No, I don't.

It is the same prediction that I have been making all off season. Phase one of the phophecy has just happened.

All this will come to pass and will have nothing to do with me. It will be Rodney's doing, plan and simple.:rocker:

Last edited:
I smell a Novel/Movie deal in the works:

The PatsNutMe Code

i am with you !!!

Doubtful... History and age are against him...

Welker83 said:

I'm sorry, but... this from a guy with a "Wes Welker Can't Be Stopped!!!!!" sig?

Welker83 said:

This is for the Pro Bowl prediction?

Welker83 said:
Yes..just the pro-bowl.

Oh, my bad then. Wes Welker's the man!

:eat1:

Last edited by a moderator:
PATSNUTme said:

He will win NFL comback player of the year. He will finally be voted to the Pro Bowl. And, he will add another SB Championship ring to his collection.

Now some are mocking me saying, who do you think you are Nostradomus. No, I don't.

It is the same prediction that I have been making all off season. Phase one of the phophecy has just happened.

All this will come to pass and will have nothing to do with me. It will be Rodney's doing, plan and simple.:rocker:

How could anyone doubt Rodney. I think your prediction is right on. Because of Rodney's return I have spend way too much time checking out message boards today.

You've been saying he'd start for some time now, looks like you move to the front seats. With Harrison on the field, this secondary also moves to the front of the class. I see the Patriots (with healthy lb's) as a top defense.

Patti37 said:
How could anyone doubt Rodney. I think your prediction is right on. Because of Rodney's return I have spend way too much time checking out message boards today.

He will still have some rough days, I think. But, overall he will be ready when they start playing for real.

Works for me.....just happy to have him back.

PATSNUTme said:

I for one didn't mock you saying that. Not because I didn't want to, but because I can't spell Notra....Nostro...Neastr............never mind.

Bostonian1962 said:
I for one didn't mock you saying that. Not because I didn't want to, but because I can't spell Notra....Nostro...Neastr............never mind.

It's OK. I had to look it up.

I remember your bold prediction, Patsnut.
I believed this, too. Though not with your conviction.
I think he just might make opening day.

Welker83 said:

..but yet Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas get better and better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST