PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Harrison pees his pants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to tell Rodney he can't pee his pants?

PatsNUT you have a picture of Rodney and someone peeing in your signature. Well done.

i would let him pee on my parent's dog.

I wouldn't want to slap him around and hurt him for the next season.

We need Rodney healthy.:singing:

There was one of those NFL specials about the little know stories of the game and there was a funny spot on how these guys handle having to go at an inopportune time. I gained a whole new meaning to the "terrible yellow towel"!!!!!

There was one of those NFL specials about the little know stories of the game and there was a funny spot on how these guys handle having to go at an inopportune time. I gained a whole new meaning to the "terrible yellow towel"!!!!!

On this NFL Network skit called "Follies" they showed players stuffing the towel and relieving themselves. Then handing the towel off to the "towel person" and saying "Throw this away!" or just tossing it somewhere obscure and saying "make sure no one touches that towel!" lot of funny stuff on it.

Warning: Randy Moss comments!

I think Randy Moss only takes off plays because he has to crap. The guy would be so much better if he just let it all out and looked less constipated.

Seriously... (as if this topic can be)....

If guys are pissing themselves, imagine the gas coming from the players. I need a decent signing bonus to get in one of those huddles after a guy like Ogden lets one go. Sure that would stop a pass rush.... unless your on steriods, right Merriman?

Re: Warning: Randy Moss comments!

I'm just surprised the dude urinates. I thought he had evolved beyond mortal bodily functions.

Oh wait.... I'm thinking of Tedy. Never mind.

Nobody got my previous post in this thread. :(

This thread is gross.

Originally Posted by gomezcat
ROFL, . I hope you delete your browsing history before your parents/partner/pet sheep see it.

Nah, we all share this handle.

Yeah, but do you share it with your next door neighbor? I'm sorry I had to go there.

Supposedly, Alan Shepard, the 1st American in space, pee'd himself just before liftoff, not from being scared, but from having to wait for lift off for hours.

Tha'ts right, and the guys at mission control debated for a half hour first before deciding he wouldn't short out his space suit!!

:p

......and everyone was blaming the Gillette turf for all the slipping and sliding!

lol! i bet it's not an uncommon thing in pro-sports... BTW didn't izzo take a dump in a bucket once on the sideline?

Mark Schlereth on America's Game for one of the Broncos games admitting the same. He said there's no time to pee and with all the other physical discomfort they go through he's not adding that to it.

You'd think they'd just have a porta-potty out there.... Geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes