PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Gronkowski & Marshawn Lynch plays Mortal Kombat X with Conan O' Brien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson_Patriot

On the Roster
Reaction score
To celebrate Super Bowl week, Conan invited Gronkowski and Lynch to play Mortal Kombat with him on last night's show. I don't watch late night shows much anymore but it's pretty funny:

Gronk is the Pats "class clown" and he was looking at Lynch like he was a nutcase

I think it says a lot when two grown men who hit each other for a living were grossed out by the video game. WTF is wrong with these game designers these days?

Mortal combat has always been about that though.. I look FWD to the next one.
Had a good laugh at that video though.. Lynch and Gronk seemed to get along just fine..lol

Last edited:
To celebrate Super Bowl week, Conan invited Gronkowski and Lynch to play Mortal Kombat with him on last night's show. I don't watch late night shows much anymore but it's pretty funny:

Awesome!!
jester.gif

I don't watch those late shows much and never did, but I've seen enough to know that Conan is so far better than any'f'm that it's preposterous. Light Years better than any'f'm.

*** Edit *** Totally forgot about Kimmel!! I guess that shows how very little I watch'm!! Was thinking mostly of Carson, Letterman, and Leno...Thanks, Brother Galeb, for waking me up!! :D

Last edited:
Awesome!!
jester.gif

I don't watch those late shows much and never did, but I've seen enough to know that Conan is so far better than any'f'm that it's preposterous. Light Years better than any'f'm.

X

Awesome!!
jester.gif

Jimmy Kimmel is awesome too. Ever seen Conan's commencement speech to Dartmouth in 2011?

Jimmy Kimmel is awesome too. Ever seen Conan's commencement speech to Dartmouth in 2011?

He certainly is. Yeah, I'm afraid that I stepped way over my head with that Pronouncement. :eek:

I was thinking mostly of Letterman, Carson, and Leno.

No, haven't seen it...Will check it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST