PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rivers will be injured by the second quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon, dude, we don't encourage this type of bad Karma here. Knock it off.

See the "I hope Vinatieri breaks his leg... Anyone else??" thread for a view of how this sort of thing is viewed by the regulars here.

Thanks!

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...d.php?t=44646&highlight=hope+Vinatieri+Breaks

Couldn't have said it better myself. Dumb dude and dumb thread. :rolleyes:

Relax, dude, and refrain from posting crappy threads. Try to gain a sense of reality about football.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Dumb dude and dumb thread. :rolleyes:

Relax, dude, and refrain from posting crappy threads. Try to gain a sense of reality about football.

so should i just start posting stuff like manningchokeonballs so I can be cool, intelligent, and not dumb like you?

Hypocrite :bricks:

Last edited:
so should i just start posting stuff like manningchokeonballs so I can be cool, intelligent, and not dumb like you?

Hypocrite :bricks:

You can start by not making up stupid threads. As you can see from the overwhelming response from Pats fans, nobody really cares for your crap.

If you want to throw a joke into a post than go ahead, but starting a new thread with no actual point is counter productive to the website. You can make all the silly comments you want and post as many smiley faces as you want but you are rapidly becoming an idiot in the eyes of most that have responded to your worthless threads.

If you can't tell the difference between launching a series of useless threads and making a random joke at one point or another, than I guess we will be seeing a lot more pointless drivel from you.

You can start by not making up stupid threads. As you can see from the overwhelming response from Pats fans, nobody really cares for your crap.

If you want to throw a joke into a post than go ahead, but starting a new thread with no actual point is counter productive to the website. You can make all the silly comments you want and post as many smiley faces as you want but you are rapidly becoming an idiot in the eyes of most that have responded to your worthless threads.

If you can't tell the difference between launching a series of useless threads and making a random joke at one point or another, than I guess we will be seeing a lot more pointless drivel from you.

Are you done crying yet? would really like to see more of your manningchokesonballs posts. that is what this forum is all about.

Thanks!

I quit the drugs and woke up to reality son :rocker:

Super!

2204~No-Drugs-Posters.jpg

Threads like this give causes the the board to lose credibility, jokeing around is fine, but to post a thread that you hope or figure the pats are planing on causing injuries is lame, When my Jets play another team I want them to beat them at there best, not win becuase of injuries.

My 2 cents.

Dude... is this really what it's come to? I thought Charger fans were supposed to be ones making up all kinds of outlandish scenarios in order to make themselves feel more secure.

Rock on, brutha. :rocker:

Actually, Fred Smerlas said on WEEI today that Merriman will be curled up in the fetal position and whimpering by the third quarter.

Threads like this give causes the the board to lose credibility, jokeing around is fine, but to post a thread that you hope or figure the pats are planing on causing injuries is lame, When my Jets play another team I want them to beat them at there best, not win becuase of injuries.

My 2 cents.

I love you!

This *karma bump* is just for you, Dude. :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back