PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rising Stars of the Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
scouts have Leodis McClevin as a late first/early 2nd pick..only thing keeping back away from other top CBs is fact he plays for a smaller school but it has produced 2 great D players in Ware and Osi. He'll run under 4.45, returns kicks, very good player.

Yeah, I corrected myself in Post #19. Trae Williams is my rd 3 guy.

Yeah, I corrected myself in Post #19. Trae Williams is my rd 3 guy.

he wont be much more than a nickel but he'll be 1 of those very good nickel backs like Mickens

Hey Pony that is an exciting first day haul. I would not be disappointed if it dropped like that.

I'm hoping Bell can run under 4.7 in order to get on BB's radar screen.

Gholston had an awesome game against J Long and Michigan. That opened my eyes to him a bit.

As Dryheat and myself mentioned in another thread, Gholston had a couple of good plays against Jake Long, but most of his work in that game actually came against Michigan's other OT. Did you actually watch the game?

Last edited:
As Dryheat and myself mentioned in another thread, Gholston had a couple of good plays against Jake Long, but most of his work in that game actually came against Michigan's other OT. Did you actually watch the game?

Ochmed's profession is covering college football for TV. He owns his own production company. He watches everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes