PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Right on cue....Borges brings the douche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was an interesting statement "If you have to change the base defense that won you three Super Bowls with the Patriots and two with the New York Giants, the one you grew up believing is the best way to stop an offense, you probably have more holes to fill than you’d like."
Interesting if it were true, but isn't.

The Pats were in a 4-3 for the entire Philly superbowl.

This is actually one of the plagiarist's more fact based columns. Still, the agenda behind the curtain undercuts it all.

Troubling developments - BostonHerald.com

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - You are what you are and what the New England Patriots [team stats] are at the moment is in trouble.
Not three feet under water and the tide is rising kind of trouble. Not upside down on your mortgage and living off unemployment kind of trouble. Not surrounded by a pack of hungry hyenas with only a stick in your hand kind of trouble. But, then again, not exactly easily solvable trouble either.

he's a SERIAL plagirist,desperately trying to channel Will McDonough........but,hey,he is one of the top 100 boxing writers in the country.

Because it's a message board. And since I can't use it to mow my lawn or give me a massage, I'm going to use it to post crap from the internets.
Well, can you at least not post links for people to use to boost Borges's credibility with the paper. Just summarize what he said if you really truly feel the need " to post crap from the internets."

Interesting if it were true, but isn't.

The Pats were in a 4-3 for the entire Philly superbowl.

Borges never lets facts get in the way of bashing BB.

I would rather have trouble in week 2 and fix it. Then wait till say week 14 to have your flaws show up. Because there is not much you can do about it in week 14.

I'm sure there was allot of cheering at the Borges house on sunday......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News