PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rhodes bashing Rodney on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Kerry Rhodes is under the impression that Rodney Harrison started the smack talk. Uh, Kerry, wrong. You started it. But I do agree with Rhodes that he doesn't play dirty. He even said he wasn't go to take a cheap shot at Brady. I think Rodney just misread things.

I can't remember the last division game that had this much intensity about it. This is going to be a bloodbath.

Apparently, Kerry Rhodes is under the impression that Rodney Harrison started the smack talk. Uh, Kerry, wrong. You started it. But I do agree with Rhodes that he doesn't play dirty. He even said he wasn't go to take a cheap shot at Brady. I think Rodney just misread things.

I can't remember the last division game that had this much intensity about it. This is going to be a bloodbath.

Yeah it is. The Pats pre game meal...

Raw beef
Blood sausage
Garlic stew

I'm sorry. IMO getting into a twitter war with a player is "crossing the line."

The funny part is that the Jet PLAYER is giving bulletin board material and distracting himself from preparation by talking to a FORMER Patriot.

Rodney is being a distraction, it wouldn't surprise me if BB called hiim and told hiim to STFU.

Rhodes is an up and coming star safety, Harrison is washed up, not even on the team any more.

Just shut up already.

Embarass the pats? I wouldn't be surprised if the pats play like they did Monday.

Rodney is being a distraction, it wouldn't surprise me if BB called hiim and told hiim to STFU.

Rhodes is an up and coming star safety, Harrison is washed up, not even on the team any more.

Just shut up already.

Embarass the pats? I wouldn't be surprised if the pats play like they did Monday.

OK, I've said it before and I'll say it again. We're living in a blessed time in New England sports, with the Patriots being a perennial Super Bowl contender, the Red Sox being the model franchise in baseball, and the Celtics regaining the magic of their glory days. Hell even the Bruins are expected to dominate, with or without Kessel. There are two ways we can go about living with this:
1. Enjoy it while it lasts, because it WILL come to an end one day in the not so distant future.
2. Whine, complain and worry about how we're going to lose it one day.

Apparently some on this board have chosen the second option, and that makes me feel bad for them.

Rodney will get fired from NBC if he keeps getting involved with this ****. He's in the media now, whether he likes it or not. He isn't a player anymore. If Rodney wants to be above Kerry's level, just ignore the guy mouthing off.

Harrison doesn't come away from this situation looking good.

I think this little controversy makes "Football Night in America" worth watching! NBC should let it ride and see where it takes the show.

I object to anyone calling Rodney "Washed up." He was never washed up. He quit while he was ahead. If he had decided on one more season, we would have had no trouble with that.

As for the joking around with Rhodes--and that's what it is--it just makes things a bit more interesting. Too bad Rodney won't be on the field.

The truth is, we don't know what kind of a team we have this year--too many changes to be sure. We'll have a better idea by tomorrow afternoon.

Tip of the Hat to Rodney Harris! Even in retirement he's getting a member of the Jets to focus on trash talk intsead of preparing for the game.

The best part is Rhodes is too stupid to know he's being manipulated!

Rodney's in the media now. I know how this gets you guys all jacked up, but do you see how that might be a slight issue of professionalism??

You're right. A professional athlete is pure bush league if he spends his preparation time in a hissy fight with a media member.

The Jets are minor leaguers all the way.

Meanwhile the active Patriot team focuses on its job.

OK, I've said it before and I'll say it again. We're living in a blessed time in New England sports, with the Patriots being a perennial Super Bowl contender, the Red Sox being the model franchise in baseball, and the Celtics regaining the magic of their glory days. Hell even the Bruins are expected to dominate, with or without Kessel. There are two ways we can go about living with this:
1. Enjoy it while it lasts, because it WILL come to an end one day in the not so distant future.
2. Whine, complain and worry about how we're going to lose it one day.

Apparently some on this board have chosen the second option, and that makes me feel bad for them.

Re your #1, I'm not so sure: 3 #2's next year and two #1s in 2011 and BB on board for at least 8-10 years (he wouldn't have made those moves if he wasn't).

It will come to an end, but I wouldn't say it will be "not-to-distant".

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back