PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rhamondre Stevenson suffered dislocated thumb

Drafted him and he's starting in one of the 2 RB slots or the flex slot regardless. But yeah, this sucks for the Pats but good news for FF Harris players.

I'm expecting numbers from Harris this year.
I have Henry and Josh Jacobs as my starters, so Harris is my flex. Hoping he lays waste to the LOLphins this weekend, both as a Pats fan and as a fantasy owner.

Was just listening to Patriots Unfiltered and they did a practice update and he was at practice today taking hand offs and catching passes with no apparent side effects from the injury. Had gloves on so no way to know if hand was taped or not.

Was just listening to Patriots Unfiltered and they did a practice update and he was at practice today taking hand offs and catching passes with no apparent side effects from the injury. Had gloves on so no way to know if hand was taped or not.

I have Henry and Josh Jacobs as my starters, so Harris is my flex. Hoping he lays waste to the LOLphins this weekend, both as a Pats fan and as a fantasy owner.

Had the first pick last night and went McCaffrey, Jefferson, AJ, Brown, Murray and Harris. Had drafted Stevenson in the 11th just in case. Think a lot of players were weary of Harris but when you think about how the team is built, its kind of an exciting pick. Smith and Henry are two very good blocking tight ends, rookie qb, excellent oline. What’s not to like there?

How important is a thumb?

Ronnie Lott has his pinkie amputated so he could play... just sayin...
I'd say a thumb is more important for handling the football securely than it is for crushing defenseless wrs.

Still loved your comment.

Just means his legs will be fresher when the race picks up.

Had the first pick last night and went McCaffrey, Jefferson, AJ, Brown, Murray and Harris. Had drafted Stevenson in the 11th just in case. Think a lot of players were weary of Harris but when you think about how the team is built, its kind of an exciting pick. Smith and Henry are two very good blocking tight ends, rookie qb, excellent oline. What’s not to like there?
I tend to go RB, WR, TE, RB, QB in the first four rounds and it’s been somewhat of a successful strategy. I got a haul of Henry, Hopkins, Waller, Jacobs, and Josh Allen.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back