PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex? Wake up Rex. The Patriots Beat Houston 27-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goheels22002

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
We're on to Buffalo. Unfortunately, Rex is still thinking about the Arizona Cardinals coming to Ralph Wilson on Sunday while the Patriots are getting ready for Rob and Rex to come to town.

After the Cardinals, the Bills will face the best specials teams in the NFL, the orneriest defense, and the best running game the AFC East has seen since Corey Dillon. They can game plan all they want to stop Jacoby Brissett. That is not the point.

From the Bills forum:

I started a thread after the draft and FA that the rest of the AFCE was closing the gap on the Pats--I was surprised how many posters disagreed with me--I'd say over 80% of the posts--and it was a large thread--no one blasted me--they just posted valid reasons--I couldn't wait for the season to start to at least make myself feel better that I was right--well--you all were right and I was wrong--you were smart and I was dumb.

He is already thinking about us. Will blow it against cards and put all his focus on us. Because that's who he is he can't help himself. It will be a tough fight.....a close one his d will play great....

And lose :)

From the Bills forum:

I started a thread after the draft and FA that the rest of the AFCE was closing the gap on the Pats--I was surprised how many posters disagreed with me--I'd say over 80% of the posts--and it was a large thread--no one blasted me--they just posted valid reasons--I couldn't wait for the season to start to at least make myself feel better that I was right--well--you all were right and I was wrong--you were smart and I was dumb.
As a rule I like bills fans. Rex has made it weird...

From the Bills forum:

Could you post the link to that thread?

I actually expect this to be a tougher game than last night. The Buffalol Jills, as bad as they've been, are a divisional opponent and know the Pats well. Plus this will pretty much be their Super Bowl as they probably don't have a prayer once Brady is back and Gronk and Lewis are fully healthy and playing again.

PoachGate !!

i think they will beat the cards. Cards are just one of tbose teams who lose these type of games. And how many times it happens that when a team the media props up saying is going to lose this week because of previous week's performance and is playing a reputed team ends up winning.

i think they will beat the cards. Cards are just one of tbose teams who lose these type of games. And how many times it happens that when a team the media props up saying is going to lose this week because of previous week's performance and is playing a reputed team ends up winning.
Almost never

Gonna be watching Arizona-Buffalo today, hoping for another Rex disaster :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes