PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan reportedly knew the Patriots would start Brissett well before kickoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah we just sucked today got outplayed they wanted it more.

Y'know....I've defended Rex and his antics as just noise for years but that kinda statement is just uncalled for. Just stupid. Disrespectful. Rude.

Think about if BB said that about another teams QB situation...

All media hell would break loose.

My sources inside the Bills building told me before the season that they would miss the playoffs this year ... again.

Last edited:
Y'know....I've defended Rex and his antics as just noise for years but that kinda statement is just uncalled for. Just stupid. Disrespectful. Rude.

Think about if BB said that about another teams QB situation...

All media hell would break loose.
I agree. And you know that little pre game scrum was all Rex. And, "a few hrs before the game"? Wow such great intel. What, did he change his whole game plan? God help him in our next meeting. We'll see who's embarrassed. This guy is really going to gloat over this win? See ya Rex. You're done as a HC

Nah, Rex just likes attention. He doesn't have a source.
Yep, let's run with it anyways though. The Bills cheated plain and simple. A way over the top punishment is needed. Not just for this, but for train horn gate too.

Watching the press conference, the comment looked pretty tounge-in-cheek to me.

goodfellas23f-6-web.jpg

Who cares....better for all opponents to have Rex believe he's got it figured out ... the wheels fly off faster this way

Its just BS and he even said "let me stir this up" and people are reacting to it. He got what he wanted.
In the end , even the pats didnt know who was going to start and I have to think it was as much a disadvantage to us than to the bills. Every coach, even BB likes certainty at the QB position. IF he had know jimmy was out he would long announced it letting brisset prepare mentally all week for it like he did in SB 36 . Having both prepare ended up preparing neither today.

Preston Brown said the same thing, sounds like it's true. Investigating Sexy Rexy's phone and emails would be a fitting punishment for Teddy Wells.

pssst Cleveland, Tom Brady will start next week.

Good luck.

Aww sh*t looks like we got a snitch in the building guess someone finna wind up in the Massachusetts Bay :D

Aww sh*t looks like we got a snitch in the building guess someone finna wind up in the Massachusetts Bay :D

This is serious stuff....there's even been leaked footage of Bill Belichick interogating the Patriots staff:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick