PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revis Related NEWS ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys just thank the guy because remember we probably would not have gotten ring number 4 if Revis didn't come here this season.

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.

Money can't buy championships, the memories that come with it, and the legacy that they cement.
What team did you play for in the NFL?
How much money did you give up for your rings?

Money can't buy championships, the memories that come with it, and the legacy that they cement.

He has his championship tho. So is another POSSIBLE *not guaranteed by any means* ring worth more than millions of dollars? Only revis can answer which is more important to him but I wouldn't bet on the possible second ring.

20% more...?

math:

32 gtd (hypothetical) vs 40 gtd.
that's a difference of 8%.

Your post is not analogous to this situation as it fails to account for the actually quantities involved.

Actually $32mm is a 20% reduction from $40mm. And that is understating it since NE's is the baseline offer. From that perspective, an additional $8mm tacked onto a $32mm offer is a 25% increase.

What team did you play for in the NFL?
How much money did you give up for your rings?

This is quite possibly the dumbest "counter" I have ever read. Congrats!

If he goes to the Jets, it'll be like he broke up with his fat ugly wife then had an a kid with the hottest woman in town and now he's getting back with his wife again and she still looks the same.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: TBR
Was he Mevi$ island last year when he signed with the pats or when he held up tye lombardi?
You realize winning a championship at the cost of 4 million this year, actually might have increased his future earnings by more than 4 million?

Actually $32mm is a 20% reduction from $40mm. And that is understating it since NE's is the baseline offer. From that perspective, an additional $8mm tacked onto a $32mm offer is a 25% increase.

I have caught a bad case of 'brain cessation'.

My bad.

Let me be the first to thank Revis$ for helping my Pats win #4. Good luck with the Jets unless you play against my Pats.

Hey, if Revis leaves, besides having a Super Bowl to remember him for, there will be $5 million dollars on this years salary. It will be almost like he is still on the team.

This is quite possibly the dumbest "counter" I have ever read. Congrats!
With what you have been spewing calling my post dumb equals a complement.
Revis has worked himself into being one of the top corners in the NFL in decades. He helped the Patriots win a SB.
You are basically questioning his manhood and integrity.
Please give us your resume of accomplishments to compare to his so we can properly assess your capability to judge him.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Steelers inquired today on free-agent CB Darrelle Revis. Unrealistic. Sounds like it's down to Jets and Patriots.

bust1.gif

If Revis back to the jests was such a done deal jests wouldn't still have to be "making "a strong" push"

Agree. They just released Harvin, so maybe now trying to blow Revis away with a HUGE offer?

With what you have been spewing calling my post dumb equals a complement.
Revis has worked himself into being one of the top corners in the NFL in decades. He helped the Patriots win a SB.
You are basically questioning his manhood and integrity.
Please give us your resume of accomplishments to compare to his so we can properly assess your capability to judge him.

Yeah I questioned his manhood? I questioned his motivation for some its money for some its winning for slightly less money (Brady). If you think it was questioning his manhood that's on you.

Did anyone say he wasn't a top CB? Nah.. Did anyone say he shouldn't make top CB money? Nope.

I think you have some reading comprehension issues to work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back