PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revis and Welker keeping their heads on a swivel - Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
the quote I was responding to said the best thing BB did this offseason was not resign Revis, in a thread dedicated to the fact he's lost a step. I won't tell you you can't disagree, so please don't tell me I can't disagree.

Not resigning him because he had lost a step if the money was right probably would not have been the right move. So if you are stating that - sure, but it does not make his claim any less valid.

But the money was not right so who cares. Tuck was 100% correct given the situation. You disagreeing with him is fine but you cant apply a fallacy to his point of view in order to disagree with him.

That is all I am saying.

jets fans were so happy when they signed revis.
they made it seem like he was the missing piece. they have so many holes...qb, ol, lb, secondary stinks.
they have a nice d-line though, but that wins you nadda when the rest of your team is full of garbage players.
bowles isn't a head coach either. just stands there calling defensive plays. never speaks to the offensive players...Bill is so much better

Wilkerson is a free agent next year too :) they'll still have an outstanding defensive line, but Wilkerson is as good as gone and Richardson will want to be paid a kings ransom as well

This year was the Jets window, because starting next year their team is going to start getting torn apart from free agency.

If I was them, I'd have rather signed a young all-pro like Wilkerson over an aging vet like Revis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back