PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Back Bay Fire kills 2 BFD members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsrock

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this by Mods feel free to move if not in proper spot.

2 Firefighters Killed In 9-Alarm Blaze On Beacon Street « CBS Boston

2 Boston Firefighters have died battling a 9 alarm Fire on Beacon St.

I live in Roslindale and can smell the smoke from the fire. I was in Fenway area during it and the smell was awful.

My prayers and thoughts are with the families of the firefighters and their fellow firefighters.

Sad and tragic, but this has been all over the news and doesn't belong here as a thread -- maybe the Pub forum, if people want to discuss it.

Thanks for posting. I am a FF and this has a lot more meaning than who is going to play TE. Prayers to their families.

Thoughts and prayers to the families.

firefighters really dont get enough respect sometimes.

thoughts out to their families.

Thoughts and well wishes to their families and friends.

Sad and tragic, but this has been all over the news and doesn't belong here as a thread -- maybe the Pub forum, if people want to discuss it.

Sometimes you make the exception. This story trumps a lot of the OT threads that have been posted here. Prayers to the families and a fist to the heart to all fire fighters.

May the Angels of His Mercy bring solace to their family and friends.

Sometimes you make the exception. This story trumps a lot of the OT threads that have been posted here.
It's a news story, not football related. This site has other forums created specifically for that. I watched the story as it developed on the news today, and I come here to escape the "real world" for a precious few moments. It doesn't belong in this forum.

My thoughts and prayers are with their families, and my appreciation and admiration is with them for sacrificing their lives to save others.

Sometimes you make the exception. This story trumps a lot of the OT threads that have been posted here. Prayers to the families and a fist to the heart to all fire fighters.

While I personally agree with you that this was a situation worthy of a thread, in T’s defense this forum for some is a way to escape the reality of everyday life.

122767981_amazoncom-the-way-out-firefighters-prayer-holy-card-5p-.jpg
kennedywalsh.jpg

Firefighter/combat vet Michael Kennedy...Lt. Edward Walsh

Prayers to all affected by this tragedy ... a very sad day.
Michael Kennedy was single
Lt. Edward Walsh is married with 3 children under the age of 10.

Literally two or three doors down from Brady's house in the Back Bay, I believe.

It's just awful. My dad was a firefighter from the day he left the Marine Corps until the day he was forced to retire due a hip injury suffered on the job. It just takes a special person to do that job - something I know I don't have in myself.

Thoughts and prayers to the families of the fallen - especially to Lt. Walsh's three small children.

Literally two or three doors down from Brady's house in the Back Bay, I believe.

It's just awful. My dad was a firefighter from the day he left the Marine Corps until the day he was forced to retire due a hip injury suffered on the job. It just takes a special person to do that job - something I know I don't have in myself.

Thoughts and prayers to the families of the fallen - especially to Lt. Walsh's three small children.
imageda.jpeg

Does anybody know which company they are from?

Didn't Brady sell his back bay condo in 2012?

Terrible news. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of those men who were lost.

Brutal fighting a fire in the wind today. Condolences to the families.

Damn, I've been in that station before, I have a duty shirt from them. My thoughts and prayers to the families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back