PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Remember this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Rex Ryan would like someone else to beat the Patriots, please… - Shutdown Corner - NFL*Blog - Yahoo! Sports

August 2, 2011.
The first year I got in, we were supposed to win six games or five games or four games. I don't know what the experts say, I just know what I believe in my heart and that's that this is going to be our year. Again, I think we have to find somebody out there to beat New England besides us, and I think that would help. Anybody out there that wants to sign up for it? Are you good enough as a team to beat the New England Patriots? Forget about us, are you good enough to go out and beat the New England Patriots? I'm challenging the league.-Cryin Ryan

Well Cryin Ryan the Patriots are 1-0 against you guys this season, what now BlTCH???

Last edited:
Well he got the Bills to go along with his plan:)

Rex was prescient. He knew the Jets would need help backing into the playoffs, again. He just didn't know he'd need that help by week 6!

How does one rate a thread with one star? I hate titles that say "read me" but give no detail as to their subject.

The first year I got in, we were supposed to win six games or five games or four games. I don't know what the experts say, I just know what I believe in my heart and that's that this is going to be our year. Again, I think we have to find somebody out there to let us win, and I think that would help. Anybody out there that wants to sign up for it? Are you bad enough as a team to lose to the New York Jets? Forget about The Patriots, are you lousy enough to go out and lose to the New York Jets? I'm challenging the league.-Cryin Ryan

Fixed it.... :D

True, but he said he needs other teams to beat us. His own team couldnt beat us :singing:

We usually split the regular season series. The Jets at home is going to be a tougher game for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back