PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reggie Bush, NFLPA team up to feed families

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bush, NFLPA team up to feed families

NEM said:
Please put the word "Reggie" in front of the word "Bush." Thank you. :D

LOL, NEM were you having heart palpitations thinking this was a "George" story :)

Maybee they should team up to feed Deion, since his family according to him, needs to be fed...

Re: Bush, NFLPA team up to feed families

Nikki said:
LOL, NEM were you having heart palpitations thinking this was a "George" story :)

Don't worry, it's a known fact that "George" and his ilk want to turn poor people into Soylent Green. I doubt anyone was fooled by the title.

God...sometimes it annoys me how these people get all the exposure for this stuff for helping feed families or donating things to the poor. Realize that there are thousands of others who help out as well...but they will not get any exposure for it.

Last edited:
Kdo5 said:
God...sometimes it annoys me how these people get all the exposure for this stuff for helping feed families or donating things to the poor. Realize that there are thousands of others who help out as well...but they will not get any exposure for it.

Ever think that if sports superstars show they are helping, maybe it will push non superstars into helping as well ? Reggie Bush is a mensch (yiddish word for a good person), so what if it's shown on TV that he's going to help, it's just wonderful that he's helping. If it were Maroney, would you be posting this same comment ? I don't know why people here are always putting Reggie down. If you saw the Heisman trophy award ceremony, Reggie was all class.

Kdo5 said:
It shouldn't annoy you. They also get exposure for every little thing they do wrong in life. If Reggie got, saaay, a DUI, that would be a bigger story than any of the football games this weekend. That's annoying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft