PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Received playoff tickets invoice today [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one have any idea how much a basic Super Bowl week end for 2, minus air fair costs?

$2500-$3000ish.
EDIT: That's for one person.

Last edited:
Re: Received playoff tickets invoice today

The included $22 "handling fee" is a bit of a rip if you ask me.

Yeah, and plus they give you those crappy looking ticketmaster tickets rather than the nice season ticket-style playoff tickets that many other teams use.

Re: Received playoff tickets invoice today

When we beat Pitt, us or the Jets will be in the #2 seed with a first round bye and second round home game.
I dont expect us to lose again, and I am confident the Jets will either:
Lose 2 more times or
Lose once to either Buffalo or Miami

I expect us to be the #2 seed.

Excellent!! Thats positive thinking.

Any one have any idea how much a basic Super Bowl week end for 2, minus air fair costs?

That's hard to say. It depends on who our opponent from the NFC might be, but there's a long way to go before thinking about that. But thanks for asking.

That's hard to say. It depends on who our opponent from the NFC might be, but there's a long way to go before thinking about that. But thanks for asking.

Cowboys - Pats will make for a heck of a game and could drive prices up , in spite of current economic conditions.

$5,000 per person sounds about right for 3-4 day experience, ticket & hotel, no air fare.

I think that is what Gunnails must have meant, surely he doesn't think his jests will make it past round one of playoffs, .......:D.

I still haven't received the invoice in the mail, so I checked online.

My 4 nosebleeds come to $634. Not bad if it's for two games, but the invoice states "#of tickets - 4".

Not very clear if it's for one game or 4 for each game?

At this point, I'll probably pass. The chances of getting home game are pretty slim at this point. If they make it to the playoffs at all, chances are it'll be as the sixth seed.

The timing of the payment stinks. Believe it or not I'm hoping you guys make the playoffs. I'm hoping that you are on the road though. It will soften the monetary hit next year when I buy my season tickets again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call