Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
cd10074c28344e21171ef9721a62e242.gif

kansas-city-chiefs_1969-nfl-afl-team-mascot-decal-sticker.jpg

kansas-city-chiefs-logo-1963-1971.jpg

Can't find reasons to hate the Chiefs?

In the 1960s, the Chiefs has some very racist logos (some official team logos, some from their very unpolitically correct fans). As a civilized person, I would have been very offended by such blatant stereotypes had I been alive then. In my opinion, this organization should be sanctioned with a loss of draft picks and at the very least an "independent" investigation from a mustachioed hatchet man whose name rhymes with Red Hells.

Although I could not find a reason to dislike a seemingly nice fanbase and and unhateable players, I am now completely enraged with disdain and hatred for this joke franchise and extremely fired up for the game!!! Who is with me????

Didn't that "nice" fan base cheer when their qb got injured a couple seasons ago?

In the 1960s, the Chiefs has some very racist logos (some official team logos, some from their very unpolitically correct fans). As a civilized person, I would have been very offended by such blatant stereotypes had I been alive then. In my opinion, this organization should be sanctioned with a loss of draft picks and at the very least an "independent" investigation from a mustachioed hatchet man whose name rhymes with Red Hells.

Although I could not find a reason to dislike a seemingly nice fanbase and and unhateable players, I am now completely enraged with disdain and hatred for this joke franchise and extremely fired up for the game!!! Who is with me????

southpark.jpg

Meh, I'm so liberal that I only have sex with illegal immigrants on welfare and only in the empty places in front of courts where the Ten Commandments used to reside but I can't get on board with this.

"Chiefs" is a lot less racially insensitive than Redskins.

Man its a ****ing cartoon. People need to get over themselves and relax. **** is getting ridiculous

The Chiefs fans blame the Patriots for their recent suffering for bringing the "Patriot way" to them and ruining their franchise further. I hope we do some trick or "deception"(as Harbaby put it) plays to really rub it into the Chiefs fans. Most of them are very confident of victory. A few of them do respect the patriots as a formidable foe.

The Chiefs fans blame the Patriots for their recent suffering for bringing the "Patriot way" to them and ruining their franchise further. I hope we do some trick or "deception"(as Harbaby put it) plays to really rub it into the Chiefs fans. Most of them are very confident of victory. A few of them do respect the patriots as a formidable foe.

Which is funny when you figure it was Pioli that drafted the majority of the dudes they thing are going to kick our ass on Saturday.

Denver fans did the same thing.

Awkward attempt to make them the "team of the Midwest" by placing those Indian logos over a 6-state blob.

Only one team is worthy of representing 6 states, and it ain't you KC

"Chiefs" itself isn't racist, but the whole tomahawk chop and using a culture as a costume has always rubbed me the wrong way and IMO are racially insensitive.

• Agree
Reactions: jah
God damn, some of you are so hell-bent on convincing us all that nothing is offensive. "Man up" is a cop out that stands for "I don't want to think other people don't think exactly like I do, and also I'm a man."

Some of you are very intolerant.

On the post of racism. Did you guys not know blacks sold their own people to whites for slavery? And that every race has been a slave to another? Also the fact that whites faced the same adversity/ racism moving to western parts of the United States in the 1800's?

Stupid people shouldn't vote. Many of y'all are really uneducated on historical facts.

Rant over

On the post of racism. Did you guys not know blacks sold their own people to whites for slavery? And that every race has been a slave to another? Also the fact that whites faced the same adversity/ racism moving to western parts of the United States in the 1800's?

Stupid people shouldn't vote. Many of y'all are really uneducated on historical facts.

Rant over
What exactly are you saying here? I think any reasonable person can agree that every race has experienced racism. We're specifically talking about native americans here though

Rant over

So, let's say white people are super oppressed like you're claiming. What does that have to do with some middle aged white men complaining about people being offended by blatantly racist Indian caricatures?

Rant over

"I didn't want to buy this African slave, these evil natives forced me to give them my money for him and then ship him over the Atlantic as part of a one of the most logistical intensive international enterprises in early modern history just to live a life of sheer merciless chattel bondage! Honest! I'm the victim here!"

"Also my Irish great great grandparents not being permitted to apply for a job is exactly as evil as 200 years of brutal chattel style slavery where families were split apart, sold at auction, and then used as self sustaining products as the women were raped to provide new generations of slaves while the men were worked to death."

I won't deny for a second that Irish and other immigrants faced institutional discrimination on the level of Jim Crow for a good while. But they got to skip the 200+ years of enslavement and murder. Kind of a big difference.

On topic I don't have any real problems with the Chiefs. Their name isn't a racial slur (like the Redskins) nor is their logo a racist caricature (like the Indians).

Last edited:
cd10074c28344e21171ef9721a62e242.gif

kansas-city-chiefs_1969-nfl-afl-team-mascot-decal-sticker.jpg

kansas-city-chiefs-logo-1963-1971.jpg

I'm far from a political and social conservative, but I'm going to ask you anyway: Are you f###### serious? Holy ****...

Rant over

You got one thing right: rant.

This has to be one of craziest downplays of black slavery I've ever seen. I'm sure a few Jews somewhere in some unknown hamlet did something wrong to a German at some point in history. What that has to do with anything else is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST