PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ready, Willing & Crable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he got some pressure on a couple plays.
And he was a non-factor in a lot of plays as well. I watched him try to bull rush the RT ineffectively a couple times.

In fact, it was sort of noticeable to me that neither TBC nor Crable really made much impact at all, while Ninkovich and Cunningham are improving a lot. After missing the entire pre-season, Cunningham is now a starter. He clearly had his best game.

I hope Crable can continue to improve and benefits from the year four jump.

Let's be fair, this guy is our 4th OLB (Ninko, TBC, Cunningham, not necessarily in that order). Find me another 4th OLB on any other team who is 100% effective bull rushing on every play. The guys that can do that are pro bowlers.

Fun to watch Cunningham & Crable develop.....TBC seems like a one trick pony but should have the edge with experience at this time....can see the youngsters passing him on depth chart if they continue to develop.

Don't know the exact stats, but to succeed after being IR'ed the first 2 yrs is a long shot, to say the least. Not many rookie's are able to do it. Hope he's the exception.

Don't know the exact stats, but to succeed after being IR'ed the first 2 yrs is a long shot, to say the least. Not many rookie's are able to do it. Hope he's the exception.

Absolutely, it's usually a career killer. Does Stephen Neal qualify as one of the rare examples?

the real amazing thing is that he played 16 snaps and is not on the injury report this week.

Absolutely, it's usually a career killer. Does Stephen Neal qualify as one of the rare examples?

I wouldn't say so because he did start for a while before his shoulder injury. That was the time he jumped on a fumbled ball that everyone else around just spaced out and ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News