PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens not happy with officiating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wahhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

FU Lewis..you have alot of balls complaining about anything....

Waaaaahhhhhhhhh Waaaahhhhhhh

Yeah, and he still kept yappin after he got the flag.

Have I mentioned lately I love Bill Belichick? I'd take a bullet for the man. :D

lol, that's great...

BB never ceases to amaze me. What I like about him the most is that he has balls, unlike 90% of the coaches in the league.

Not sure if it was already mentioned, but from what I hear, Harbs got the flag thrown on him because he told one of the refs their call was bull****.

YouTube - Ray Lewis calls officiating 'Embarassing'

Those ticky-tacky calls may be "correct," but you literally cannot touch Tom Brady now without expecting a penalty. The guys are just expressing their frustration at Brady basically being untouchable in every single way, and even as New England fans, I don't think you can deny that.

Ngata reached his hands out to try to bat the ball down, which, by the way, is usually next to the quarterback's head right before being thrown. . .

Also, how often do you see a coach being flagged in football? Harbaugh wasn't publicly showing up the referees, but they actually called a personal foul on him anyway.

The spots were pretty bad too.

The bad officiating undoubtedly went both ways, but Baltimore got the shaft more often than New England.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Brady has always gotten hit more than any other QB on late hits. You are clueless.

lol, that's great...

BB never ceases to amaze me. What I like about him the most is that he has balls, unlike 90% of the coaches in the league.

Not sure if it was already mentioned, but from what I hear, Harbs got the flag thrown on him because he told one of the refs their call was bull****.

I never understood why the NFL out of all the leagues traditionally allows coaches to verbally abuse refs like that. But seeing that they do, and I've seen far worse on NFL films, I don't really get why all of a sudden that's a 15 yard penalty.

"When Willis had his fourth-down try, it probably wouldn't have been a first [down], but it probably should have been a little closer," he said.

I agree. There's a huge difference between it being 1st-and-10 Patriots and 1st-and-10 Patriots.

lol wut

I think they got jobbed on the fake FG. They should have got the ball at their own 5. Other than that, the Ravens got more penalties because they committed more penalties and none that I recall were BS according to the rulebook. Still they had their chance at the end so the better team won today IMO. There may be a rematch later on so if I were them I'd just take the L with dignity and move on.

That about sums it up.
First of all we should never have allowed 27 points.
Second of all, well, when you are 3 yards away from the game winning TD and not a defender within 5 feet of you, you don't let the game winner bounce off your chest.

We'll see you boys again in January. Maybe next time we'll slap some pine tar on Clayton's hands before the game.

Hell of a game, by the way. I think we all knew it was just a matter of time before TB starts to turn things around, but what impressed me the most was your defense (well, at times. The pass rush was outstanding, and I think I have a man crush on Merriweather). Good luck, and don't let the goddamn Jests win that division. I can't stand those fools.

Hell of a game, by the way. I think we all knew it was just a matter of time before TB starts to turn things around, but what impressed me the most was your defense (well, at times. The pass rush was outstanding, and I think I have a man crush on Merriweather). Good luck, and don't let the goddamn Jests win that division. I can't stand those fools.

This paragraph makes me like you, and I'm sure that I'm not alone.

I never understood why the NFL out of all the leagues traditionally allows coaches to verbally abuse refs like that. But seeing that they do, and I've seen far worse on NFL films, I don't really get why all of a sudden that's a 15 yard penalty.

I'm going to guess that with the more immediate media that makes it available. We hear and see it quicker now. I know what you mean about the NFL films. They may also have started a warning system where the coach has to respond to and back off otherwise a flag.

One thing I've noticed this year is the increase in histronics of secondary players. They always jumped around after a call, but it seems ramped up now. A little more in your face to officials.

Side note: Ray Lewis dresses like a twat.

To each his own, I guess. I thought the old-school gangster look was pretty badass. Too bad he completely nullified it by crying about the refs.

I remember hearing the commentators mention Harbaugh threw his headset which resulted in the flag.

I remember hearing the commentators mention Harbaugh threw his headset which resulted in the flag.

If true, that's probably akin to the 'no taking your helmet off' rule.

Listening to the Sunday halftime show talk about the roughing calls..

They seem to forget that Baltimore got one too, the same exact call that was made when Brady got hit in the head.

Why does the media always paint the picture against the pats?
F*cking pisses me off, it's why I never watch pregame shows, etc because they have ruined it for me.

Seems to me Brady needs to stop being a whiny girl out there and play a good game at quarterback for once.

Sniff sniff............

Balt can jkh;jkvbh;jkvbh the bag with all the whining, they got the hands to the face call, Brady sure as hell didn't in the SB near the end of the game against the Giants, when it REALLY mattered !!

Sniff......

To each his own, I guess. I thought the old-school gangster look was pretty badass. Too bad he completely nullified it by crying about the refs.

How about that sharp fedora!

Talk about old-school zookie suits, man looked like he walked out of Harlem circa 1971!

Sniff sniff............

Balt can jkh;jkvbh;jkvbh the bag with all the whining, they got the hands to the face call, Brady sure as hell didn't in the SB near the end of the game against the Giants, when it REALLY mattered !!

Sniff......
Seems to me the Patriots are the whiners. Cry enough to the refs and they'll give you a flag. Brady's poor boobooed knee. :(

Last edited:
Seems to me the Patriots are the whiners. Cry enough to the refs and they'll give you a falg. Brady's poor boobooed knee. :(

Sore loser much?

Somebody tell Ray Lewis it's not good to kill people

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes