PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rank the Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelers.

It's an all-consuming hate. There is none left over for any other team, or anything else really.

1. Jets
2. Steelers
3. Colts
4. Ravens
5. Dolphins

1) I was raised to hate anything NY at a young age, top that with a true scum of the earth organization and the jets come in 1st with bells on.

2) Squealers make my blood boil and have become more annoying with the fraud heroics of Big Ben and the media attention it's gotten him.

"I get my toughness from my grandmother" let me tell you a story...

Screw you Ben go ask Richard Seymour how tuff you are!

3) Colts, Polian being gone relieves some of the hate a bit.

4) Ratbirds

5) Deadbolts

Last edited:
You're doing it wrong if you didn't say Giants

The teams that I'd like to see fail (not sure that's the same as "hate," but it's a better description of how I feel):

1) through 3) in a "league of their own."

1) Jets. Their ownership, organization and fans are just so obnoxious that I believe it's a sign of good judgment and emotional maturity to disdain them.

2) Giants. I'm just not mature enough to get over SB XLII. The Giants are a great organization with classy ownership, but I now only want them to fail. Is that a bad thing?

3) Ravens. Thugs. Spawning ground of Rex Ryan. Need I say more?

4) through 7) share one thing in common: Each is ahead of the Pats in number of Super Bowls won. While it is now recognized as one of the top franchises in the League, I want the Pats to be considered the premier NFL franchise. In order to be so considered the premier franchise, it will have to have the most Championship wins in the SB era. Therefore, I want these teams to fail.

4) Steelers. Six SB wins. Despite the quality of ownership embodied in the Rooney family, Roethlisberger has put this team at the top of this part of the list.

5) Cowboys. Five SB wins. And, "Jerry Jones." Do I need any more reason to put them second here?

6) Packers. Four SB wins. "Lombardi" this and "Lombardi" that. And enough with the cheese and the bicycle rides in training camp and the earnest upper midwest fan-base. When are they going to start calling the trophy the "Belichick?"

7) Forty Niners. Five SB wins. By far the most lovable team on my "fail" list and who can really dislike any team associated with Joe? But, this ain't personal...they must go down!

I don't have the Colts on this list because I actually admire Peyton and, hey, the Polians are gone.

It must be age but I no longer "hate" Peyton but respect him and hope he returns and is effective. Polian and pious Dungy were the Colts I disliked most.

My hate for the Giants was a late 50s early 60s thing when we had them shoved down our TV throats. I liked the Browns who were also on TV in Boston. But I got over my Giants hatred and do not even hate the Jints for 2007. They out coached and out played us in all phases of that game and deserved to win as once great Pats wiffed that day.

So I'm left hating...

1. Jets (no contest)
10. Squealers
20. Cowpersons (the "America's Team mantra shoved down our throats)

you should see the hate spewing from Jets Insider on who they would like to win the superbowl from the 4 remaining teams.....:eek:

It must be age but I no longer "hate" Peyton but respect him and hope he returns and is effective. Polian and pious Dungy were the Colts I disliked most.

My hate for the Giants was a late 50s early 60s thing when we had them shoved down our TV throats. I liked the Browns who were also on TV in Boston. But I got over my Giants hatred and do not even hate the Jints for 2007. They out coached and out played us in all phases of that game and deserved to win as once great Pats wiffed that day.

So I'm left hating...

1. Jets (no contest)
10. Squealers
20. Cowpersons (the "America's Team mantra shoved down our throats)

Same here on Peyton, much respect. Overall I feel the same about the colts, forgot about pious Dungy. I just question this season so they're still at number 3 for me.

'America's game 2006 colts' Manning said he was on the sidelines praying at the end of the AFCCG "Please God, don't let Tom Brady do it again" lol, sounded like he had some scars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News