PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question about Standing Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously have no idea what half of you guys are on about. Granted i've only been to one Pats game but i flew over from England with only SRO tickets (Jets@Pats).

I got a perfect view from the 45 yard line and the area i was stood in was only about 3 or 4 rows deep of people standing and watching so no problem at all.

We were on the front row despite going to the Pro shop once the gates had been opened, and going round the whole stadium to check it out and find a good spot.

This was our view (obviously moved forward a meter or so, so i was right behind the seating area but it practically makes no difference)

So for a pre-season game? pah, no problem! :)

SRO tickets are the biggest scam the Kraft's have going. They don't let people stand in some of the prime areas and the other areas are all obscured or wicked far from the field. God forbid you get a hafway decent spot and then have to go to the bathroom or buy some food, cause that spot is now gone and you gotta wander around looking for another place to freeze your arse off.

I got the SRO package last year and will never do it again. SRO is a travesty, DON'T BUY THOSE SRO tickets, it is not worth it.

I love SRO tickets, standing by the banners gives you a great vantage point, you can see the entire play unfold from up high. Aside from being up high, there are not many places in that stadium that are "wicked far from the field." In fact, if you look at the picture in Marshy's post, you can see people standing behind the back row of seats to the upper left corner. That is not all that far from the field at all relative to the seats.

I think so, how many SRO tickets do you think they sell for a game? That's all congestion in the stadium, more people in th bathroom, at the concessions, in the parking lot, tailgating etc. How about they improve the experience for the fans with seats instead of selling tickets that people who have done SRO most likely would never do again.

Ask the folks who have gotten SRO tickets whether they think it was worth it....

Would I rather sit? Of course, but it allows people who otherwise would not be able to get to a game, an opportunity to see a game at Gillette. If you are not on the waiting list, do not have season tickets or connections to them, then getting to Gillette is nearly impossible. SRO tickets makes it possible for those of us who don't want to or cannot pay the extra money to a place like stubhub, ace tickets, etc. However, if you would rather not have as many Patriots fans in attendance as possible, that is your prerogative.

I agree that the SRO tickets make the concourses way too congested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes