PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question about Malcolm Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched him play in college, and based on his athletic ability he has a very similar makeup to Brown.

That injury was a freak injury so his finishing the game upright is irrelevant.

He has a chance to be a very special player, you can pump your brakes all you want I'm going to keep my hype train in motion though.
You can do what you'd like. My only point was he's done nothing yet in the NFL. That's all. Never said he couldn't be special. And an injury is an injury period, so whatever. Have a nice night.

Where was Brown taken in the draft? Dumb question I know because more than likely you don't know and will just google it and pretend like you do.

He was a 6th round draft pick end of the 6th to be more accurate, and had just 16 catches his rookie season. I'm sure there was someone who hyped Brown back in 2010 and there were some naysayers who immediately spout back about it.

This is the issue, you are basing you assessment on Mitchell from his single preseason game I am basing it on him being a 5-star recruit coming out of high school, an all-SEC player as a freshman in college, and then finally getting back to 100% from a knee injury this past season. I'll stick with my assessment and you can go with yours, I included Mitchell in every mock draft I did this offseason and I'm not backing off my belief that he can be a top 10 WR in the NFL.
My assessment is that so far in the NFL he had a very impressive camp and a nice showing in his first preseason game.

Feel free to think what you will. I'd just like a greater sample size. You said he looked like "a legit all-pro receiver last night". He looked to me like a guy who had got open and made a few nice plays not an all-pro.

Pretty much everyone here is optimistic about the kid. In fact I believe he was one of the few guys people here were actually pleased about us drafting.

Thanks for this post. Was about to say similar when I read this earlier on. He made a few nice catches and moves...suggestions of 'all pro' and name dropping 'Antonio Brown' is a pretty huge leap.
Go read his response. He must have really thought I was going to get into a back and forth. GTFOH. Lol

Where was Brown taken in the draft? Dumb question I know because more than likely you don't know and will just google it and pretend like you do.

He was a 6th round draft pick end of the 6th to be more accurate, and had just 16 catches his rookie season. I'm sure there was someone who hyped Brown back in 2010 and there were some naysayers who immediately spout back about it.

This is the issue, you are basing you assessment on Mitchell from his single preseason game I am basing it on him being a 5-star recruit coming out of high school, an all-SEC player as a freshman in college, and then finally getting back to 100% from a knee injury this past season. I'll stick with my assessment and you can go with yours, I included Mitchell in every mock draft I did this offseason and I'm not backing off my belief that he can be a top 10 WR in the NFL.
You mad bro? It's not that serious. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore