Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Just came across this tidbit on the web, should be of interest to Pats fans: Former Patriots guard Joe Andruzzi will be interviewed live at http://www.profootballcentral.com tomorrow (Wednesday, May 7) at 7 p.m. Apparently he received a clean bill of health recently following his May 16, 2007, diagnosis with the most aggressive form of non-Hodgkins lymphoma, called Burkitt’s lymphoma. He hasn't retired from the game and wants to continue playing. Quite a comeback story if he makes it.

Joe Andruzzi update

Brian H who is a new member asked me to post this. We don't ordinarily post links to other sites but this will be of interest to some fans here.

Since I am a new member I cannot post this but this thread is very very important.

Pro Football Central Radio Show will be live this Wednesday night at 7 pm est. Already confirmed for the show will be the starting fullback for the Atlanta Falcons Ovie Mughelli will be live on PFC Radio. Mughelli will be on live to talk about Matt Ryan, Bobby Pertrino and so much more live this Wednesday night on PFC Radio. Joe Andruzzi has just been added to Pro Football Central Radio show this Wednesday night! The former guard had a pretty good story when he received a clean bill of health recently after his May 16, 2007, diagnosis with the most aggressive form of non-Hodgkins lymphoma, called Burkitt’s lymphoma. Dont miss this great interview this Wednesday night on Pro Football Central Radio Show at 7 pm est.

http://www.profootballcentral.com/

Last edited:
I hope everyone listens tonight and supports Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft