PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Program Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Program Alert: Sirius NFL Radio to be at Pats camp next Tuesday

It is Adam Schein and Randy Cross.

On my commute into work I heard BJGE and then Woodhead interviews.
Pretty insightful and riveting stuff:
"just trying to get better every day"...."focused on the present" ...... "willing to do whatever they ask me to do"

They will probably be begging for an Ochocinco interview to get something different then the party line.

I like Randy Cross but he doesn't really come off to me as someone who does a lot of research but just kind of rambles off the top of his head.
Schein is ok but can get a little painful after a while listening to his particular tones.

Bummed that Kirwan and Ryan aren't there.

Last edited:
Re: Program Alert: Sirius NFL Radio to be at Pats camp next Tuesday

took me forever to figure it out but I finally got it thanks :)

FYI - Pats-Jaguars game will be replayed on NFLN in twenty minutes (4 pm)

Re: Program Alert - Pats-Jags replay on NFLN at 4 pm

I'm still not sure he actually had possession, but that was a heck of a TD catch by Price. Wow!

This seems like as good a place as any to mention this ...

I was just taking a few minutes to watch some highlights from last night on NFL.com, since I missed most of the second half.

NFL Game Center: Jacksonville Jaguars at New England Patriots - 2011 Preseason Week 1

Good stuff. But at the tail end of the main highlights clip, the female announcer (can't remember her name) says something about the Patriots benefitting from continuity -- which I took to be a general comment.

Then Jamie Dukes pops in and says "SO are you saying maybe the Patriots were maybe working out when they weren't supposed to be working out?..." The other announced said no and Dukes was all "OK, well, just saying." Now, why would he interpret a little comment that way? First off, almost all teams' players held their own organized workouts. It just seemed like such a DUMB thing to say. It's like these guys think all those have to do is throw out innuendo about the Patriots and it doesn't have to have any substance behind it.

Last edited:

This seems like as good a place as any to mention this ...

I was just taking a few minutes to watch some highlights from last night on NFL.com, since I missed most of the second half.

NFL Game Center: Jacksonville Jaguars at New England Patriots - 2011 Preseason Week 1

Good stuff. But at the tail end of the main highlights clip, the female announcer (can't remember her name) says something about the Patriots benefitting from continuity -- which I took to be a general comment.

Then Jamie Dukes pops in and says "SO are you saying maybe the Patriots were maybe working out when they weren't supposed to be working out?..." The other announced said no and Dukes was all "OK, well, just saying." Now, why would he interpret a little comment that way? First off, almost all teams' players held their own organized workouts. It just seemed like such a DUMB thing to say. It's like these guys think all those have to do is throw out innuendo about the Patriots and it doesn't have to have any substance behind it.
Dukes comes across to me as one of those people who often throws stuff up against the wall in order to stir the pot and create some controversy as a vehicle to be noticed and increase ratings. I am guessing that I (we) probably notice his anti-Patriots fans comments such as this one because we are fans of the Pats, but he probably makes a lot of similar comments about other teams that I (we) don't pay that much attention to.

Saying something like that about the Patriots creates more of a buzz than it would if it was said about some other team, so the Pats get the brunt of these innuendos and implications.

Basically it is the standard operating procedure for sports talk radio, converted over and slightly amended for television. It's close to but not quite as obvious as the scripted stances taken by the low-brow espn shows (Pardon the Interruption, Around the Horn, etc.)

I'm still not sure he actually had possession, but that was a heck of a TD catch by Price. Wow!

It didn't even make the top ten on bspn.....pathetic:bricks:

New Patriots Program on CSNE

It's called Patriots Wed Live and new this season. It's on at 1pm live, with replays at 5PM and 9PM. It's an hour long program.

Gary Tanguay and Troy Brown, with Tom Curran and some other stooge. They carry the BB & TFB press conferences and interviews with other players.

Just a heads up for Patriots junkies who may not know about the program. It's probably on the web site, so you can watch it there at any time. Not sure about that.

Re: New Patriots Program on CSNE

I watched it,It is pretty good Big AL and Hernandez also were on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes