PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Progam Alert: Patriots Program tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
There is a Patriots year end program on NESN at 9:30 tonight, according to the program guide. Mike Riess and Ron Borges as "guest". I plan to start chewing on X/S Tums starting at 9.

Just wanted to pass this on. Don't be pissed at me if it's not on or if Borges is ,well, Borges.

Last edited:
My prediction is that Borges will try to paint BB as a hypocrite for supposedly trying to talk Mangini out of taking the Jets job when BB himself resigned from the Jets to get out from under Parcells. Borges tries to latch on to anything just to stir the pot.

PATSNUTme said:
There is a Patriots year end program on NESN at 9:30 tonight, according to the program guide. Mike Riess and Ron Borges as "guest". I plan to start chewing on X/S Tums starting at 9.

Just wanted to pass this on. Don't be pissed at me if it's not on or if Borges is ,well, Borges.

Cripes, Borges...........haven't I suffered enough this week? Here is to hoping this will be the end of him until training camp......time to crawl into a whole and hibernate like the snake that he is!!

Nut you may want to try Pepcid Complete, it works much better!

PamperoFirpo said:
My prediction is that Borges will try to paint BB as a hypocrite for supposedly trying to talk Mangini out of taking the Jets job when BB himself resigned from the Jets to get out from under Parcells. Borges tries to latch on to anything just to stir the pot.

You were close. His issue was the paranoia reflected in Mangini being locked out of his office following his Sunday interview. Reiss wiped the floor with Borges (trust not the issue - just sound business practice) and Tim Fox backed him up - said in his business if a guy appears to be leaving you immediately restrict access. Ron looked chagrined. :D

yeah, and I like the swipe Borges took .... "It says more about you" (referring to BB) if you can't trust Mangini

PamperoFirpo said:
yeah, and I like the swipe Borges took .... "It says more about you" (referring to BB) if you can't trust Mangini
why do we have to keep talking about borges? it is a simple fact. he got shut out by BB. a reporter who is shut out has NO value. therefore borges is p!ssed. borges is quoted as saying how the patriots were doomed (early '01). obviously, borges now looks like a buffoon who should lose his HOF vote. that is what he is desperately trying to keep.
anything borges says in the new england media has zero value. just ignore him. there is no difference between the trolls on this board, and a guy who is trying to save his failing career after dissing the top coach in the nfl.

it has got to suck to have the greatest coach in history (any sport), as your nemesis. what a failure. yo ronny, how did bill make out, without you? LOL... you look like an @ss.. you might as well go report on the red sox, another yawn.

Last edited:
PatsWorldChamps said:
why do we have to keep talking about borges? it is a simple fact. he got shut out by BB. a reporter who is shut out has NO value. therefore borges is p!ssed. borges is quoted as saying how the patriots were doomed (early '01). obviously, borges now looks like a buffoon who should lose his HOF vote. that is what he is desperately trying to keep.
anything borges says in the new england media has zero value. just ignore him. there is no difference between the trolls on this board, and a guy who is trying to save his failing career after dissing the top coach in the nfl.

it has got to suck to have the greatest coach in history (any sport), as your nemesis. what a failure. yo ronny, how did bill make out, without you? LOL... you look like an @ss.. you might as well go report on the red sox, another yawn.

I like that part about Borges being a troll! That will be a good way to think of him from now on! You are also right about why he has such a bad attitute toward BB! Good stuff, PWC!!

Both Borges and Fox were completely irrelevant to that show and added nothing. They should have just had Reiss. He's the only one that had any real answers. No surprise. But, I guess The Globe paid for it so no way you don't have Bored-ya-ass on.

Last edited:
Bill's Girl said:
I like that part about Borges being a troll! That will be a good way to think of him from now on! You are also right about why he has such a bad attitute toward BB! Good stuff, PWC!!
\
BG... i just always think it's funny... next week borgie's troll column will be titled: pats blew it. ronnie is just a really mad dude, since he got shut out by BB.. BB made ronnie look like a fool; and even ronnie cant keep BB and tom brady out of the HOF... pretty sad when your own 2 HOF guys wont even give you the time of day... BB and TB treat ronnie like the turd he is... and I LOVE IT.

Didn't Borges say the Pat's would lose to the Bronco's - we have to give him credit for being right, even if he is an obnoxious ass.

lobster said:
Didn't Borges say the Pat's would lose to the Bronco's - we have to give him credit for being right, even if he is an obnoxious ass.
That was the Glob's interns filling in for him while he was, um indisposed.

lobster said:

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. :p

Michael said:
Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. :p

HA!! Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft