PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro Football Weekly poll says Dolphins will win AFC East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think its funny seeing those of you who believe you still own this division. You guys are pathetic, you finished 1 game ahead of us last year and our QB was GUS FREROTTE!

Ok, lets look at your losses-
McGinnest (your 2nd best defender)
Givens (your bets WR)
Vinetieri (your mr. clutch)

No look at our big gains-
Culpepper (top 5 QB in NFL)
Allen (great tackling corner who can cover but cant catch)
Shelton ( big LT who is a huge upgrade)
Our whole secondary has been remade and we got rid of the bums that are howard and a way over aged Madison

Just admit it, we own you!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Well I think its funny seeing those of you who believe you still own this division. You guys are pathetic, you finished 1 game ahead of us last year and our QB was GUS FREROTTE!

Ok, lets look at your losses-
McGinnest (your 2nd best defender)
Givens (your bets WR)
Vinetieri (your mr. clutch)

No look at our big gains-
Culpepper (top 5 QB in NFL)
Allen (great tackling corner who can cover but cant catch)
Shelton ( big LT who is a huge upgrade)
Our whole secondary has been remade and we got rid of the bums that are howard and a way over aged Madison

Just admit it, we own you!

You own us??? Ha! U need to be gettin out of that closet with good ol Ricky. We all know what he's been smokin and it seems as if u have gotten hit with the contact, my man. Willie Mac our 2nd best defender? Maybe it isn't weed, it must be CRACK! Although I will not downplay the importance of Willies role to this team, when he was here, I will also not make it more then it was.
Great situational big play guy. Slowed down quite a bit and was a definite liability in the passing game. I could list more, but I wont go there with u. Willie doesnt deserve that. However, we will move on, fill his spot and improve. You'll be ****ting ur pants like a baby, saying to yourself "HOW THE **** DO THEY DO IT?? YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT, THEY JUST KEEP WINNING BALL GAMES. THEY LOSE GUYS, WE BRING IN GUYS AND THEY KEEEEEEEEP ON WIIINNNIING!!" Which at about that moment you'll be forced to eat some feet, for this trash u came spilling at our board.
The fins might, MIGHT take one game from us, but not the division. Just chill, the reality check is coming soon. The first second Mr. Bruschi nails ur precious pepper, and he doesnt get up. Frail, and weak of the mind. Pepper and Williams should get along reallll fine.

Another ballot stuffing poll that means absolutely nothing in April, looks like three guys each stuffed 400 votes, except one got distracted when his mom called him from his basement.

I think it's funny that you guys all think that because you have Bellichek that means you can win with anyone. You are losing a lot of big time players and the Dolphins are getting big time players. Not to mention Chris Chambers is now a bona fied superstar. You're run is over and you must face it. I HATE PATS FANS SO MUCH!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I HATE PATS FANS SO MUCH!
Maybe you shouldn't visit patsfans.com then ? :confused:

It pains me to even reply..

"No look at our big gains-
Culpepper (top 5 QB in NFL)"

Culpepper top 5? In what fantasy draft from what year? You can't be talking real NFL rankings...

Go back to fantasy land and take Peyton, Owens, McNabb, Warner, Harrison, and all the other "big numbers, no Superbowls" players with you...

We like our chances to win games not break records.... except maybe superbowl records.

I really like Culpeppers 2005 stats vs the AFC (the Bengals)
DATE Opp RESLT Att Comp Pct Yds TD Int Rate Sac Yds
09/18 @CIN L 8-37 37 21 56.8 236 0 5 36.4 2 9
:rolleyes:
I feel dirty
Joe

Last edited:
Its going to take years to de-wannastetify that team. Come back in 2010 when the fishies have a chance.

sdaniels7114 said:
Its going to take years to de-wannastetify that team. Come back in 2010 when the fishies have a chance.

I'll come back in October and December when we kick your a**es and in January when we are in the playoffs and you guys are on the bubble.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I'll come back in October and December when we kick your a**es and in January when we are in the playoffs and you guys are on the bubble.

Yeah, you go do that.

Are you trying to be original? You certainly aren't. We've heard that one countless times. Never materialized.

The first names of the Dolphin O-Line...

LJ, Rex, Vernon, Jeno, Seth...What are these guys, Queer-Eyed Blockers for the Straight Rastafferon Pot Smoker, aka, "Ricky"?

I'll take Matt, Logan, Steve, Nick, and Dan. More workmanlike-sounding names.

Great point about the geriatic nature of the Dophins defense. They'll probably start the year great, but will slow up as the season wears on them. Unless they're taking Barry Bonds's juice. But that's a baseball thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back