PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Price: Pats could end up near tops of league in two-a-days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another related question.

Suppose BB wants to do tackling drills as his DBs especially seem to whiff on tackles, take bad angles, etc.

How do you do that? In high school, you'd do it all day long, but how do you do it without worrying about guys getting injured? Do you hire some scrubbs from a college team to come in and be in essence, tackling dummies? Or maybe that's not allowed.

i expect the vets will get their off days the number of 1 & 2nd yr players demand a lot of practice time to get them up to speed.

I like it. Carrot and stick. You teach them, "you don't like two a days? Running til you drop!?" Well then START WINNING and it will end.

I hope they have two a days during regular season every time they lose a game.

I also disagree with a previous poster that the veterans "don't need it". The veterans were the guys who let a little mouse of a guy named Ray Rice slice them for an instant touchdown! They are the ones who look asleep when it's time to passrush (although the scheme certainly deserves some of the blame).

So I think it's a good idea. I wonder if they do "indian runs" like we had in high school...where the team lines up and does kind of a "moving spring" where you highstep over the bodies of the players lying down in front of you (spaced about 1 yard apart) and then as you the player clears all the players lies down in back of the last one. We used to do those for hundreds of yards, very fun, very exhausting, and kind of funny as inevitably players would get tired, trip over someone on the ground and come crashing down.

Two-a-days after losses really wouldn't be a good idea... unless you want the team to be completely gassed by 3 minutes into the third quarter. A physical practice with a lot of sprints at the end would have the same effect without completely tiring the team out.

A lot of whinning going on by fans that aren't running in pads in 90 degree heat.

From the sounds of it from some of you would think it was 1991 and the team had just came off of a 1-15 season, not a season in which we won the AFCE.

Did that clown really say Gronk is a Dallas Clark mold?

This video is lame cause it's just generic crap from people who don't really follow the team.
Gronk is not in the Dallas Clark mold if healthy he in the Jason Whitten mold living here in Arizona and being a Wildcat fan i seen him play and he remind me more of a Jason Whitten mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back