PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PRESEASON GAME DAY THREAD (8/22): Patriots vs. Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really looking forward to seeing the young interior lineman as well as Grissom, Morris and Brandon King. Always love watching to see how the young guys are coming along.

We need to check Brady's Balls .............. wait that didnt come out the way I planned.

For watching streams does anyone know anything about kodi? A stranger was telling me about it today. It is supposed to search for all the free legal streams online.

We need to check Brady's Balls .............. wait that didnt come out the way I planned.
Is there a bounty on each ball they can confiscate?

Is there a bounty on each ball they can confiscate?
Theres a roll of Bounty wasted everytime ryan eats at piggies house of slop. Though I did hear TB being hired by ryan as a personal trainer to beflate him a bit.

This should be a good one, time to see some rookies shine on the big stage!

Brees is suppose to play, heard it a few minutes ago.
Breaux might be playing

I am watching Dion Lewis, Brandon Bolden, Chris Harper, Tarell Brown, and Travaris Cadet is a favorite here along with RobNinkovich

Last edited:
Flacco just tried the old "heave downfield and hope for a PI" special, got picked by Thurmond. Excellent.

Flacco just tried the old "heave downfield and hope for a PI" special, got picked by Thurmond. Excellent.
Yeah, makes for a better Patriots pre-game show than the cheerleaders show on WBZ.

gronkowski's playing? i hope he plays WR for a series then sits on the bench.

I get that he needs his reps, but I really hate Gronk playing in the preseason. Still have to hold your breath everytime someone goes low on him, but the stakes are nonexistent so there's no real upside.

If anything, I could kinda see putting him in for a series or two while Garoppolo is in at QB, make sure they develop a bit of chemistry in case Brady's suspension stands.

would have worked against our secondary... Plus they would have made 7pts, and we would lose 2 DB's and a SS on the play, and Ryan would have pulled his back out standing up.

......Oh and been fined by Goodell for internally injuring our own players.

Hey guys, you'll never believe this but John Harbaugh is screaming at the refs. Can't believe the injustice that they're doing to him. All because they correctly called RTP on Suggs for going low and late on Bradford.

Last edited:
Just heard Devin McCourty is going to be the starting right corner tonight....should be interesting to see how that goes.

Hey guys, you'll never believe this but John Harbaugh is screaming at the refs. Can't believe the injustice that they're doing to him. All because they correctly called RTP for going low and late on Bradford.

I think the other team is doing something illegal. Wells on speed dial !!!

Also, Bradford looks bad. Indecisive, wobbly, off-target throws. Looks like he's got a lot of rust to shake off.

Hey guys, you'll never believe this but John Harbaugh is screaming at the refs. Can't believe the injustice that they're doing to him. All because they correctly called RTP for going low and late on Bradford.
Ravens getting screwed again. Every loss in their history was because the refs screwed them over. We all know how much the league hates the Ravens and wouldn't dare attempt to cover up for them or ignore their bounties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents