PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

pregame player autographs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

voluntarysaftey

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I'm attending this weekends game from out of town. Would love to get my daughter a Brady autograph (or any one else as I've read Brady doesnt sign many)
Any suggestions on where to stand -- is there a players entrance that is accessible that i can wait at for between when they park and enter the stadium? Any other pre-game location to wait at?

Last edited:
In Denver? Brady? Good luck...My impression is, unless you have a special invitation that's more of a training camp thing. Most of the players will be ultra focused.

Maybe after the game you can find a place outside, especially if they win they will probably be pretty happy and chill :)

I'm not sure this is possible. I think they keep folks away from the players going to and from the stadium, particularly the visiting team. You'll have to come to training camp in July to score an in-person autograph as that's the only place I know of where they are done (except I guess, shows where the player appears and you can pay, but I don't think Brady does those).

Typically players wont give autographs or anything during the games. If you get really lucky and your in the front row pre-game you have a chance at something but its very unlikely. Last week against the Ravens they handed out Steve Young books right where I was standing. I didnt get a book but when Steve Young came over to sign the books I got him to sign my ticket. I also got a glove from Chandler Jones once too. That was just really lucky though normally you wont get anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST