Predictions for this week against Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
PATS 3
jets 0

================================================

Go pet your ****sie Cat Man.

The day the Dynasty died, 9/14/08

Smack talk is reserved for the visitor's forums...you are a better poster than this. And yes, you did start it with the "pain" comment. Save that shyte.

Smack talk is reserved for the visitor's forums...you are a better poster than this. And yes, you did start it with the "pain" comment. Save that shyte.

================================================

Point taken.

I'll go to my room now, lol

I'll go against conventional wisdom and say this will be a high scoring game.

Pats - 28
Jets - 27

Pats 27
Rats 14

... and at least two sacks on Lord Farvequad.

Pats 21-14. Even with Cassel, we still have a strong team. The Jets may suddenly have the QB edge, but Favre is good for a couple of interceptions and we will stop the run. Ball control ftw.

i agree.

remember when we were known for capitalizing on opponents' mistakes?

favre will make plenty of them, just like the fumble he handed to miami.

i agree.

remember when we were known for capitalizing on opponents' mistakes?

favre will make plenty of them, just like the fumble he handed to miami.

=================================================

Thats an excellent point.

I really think you guy's will be impressed with the improvements the Jets have made, but the Jets have I think 7 new starters in the line up including Favre. The Jets have been making a lot of stupid mistakes so far in preseason and the 1st game, I expect them to make there share against the Pats.

FWIW I expect the Jets to be much more cohesive in the 2nd 1/2 of the season.

can we please stop creating "predict the score" threads? Unless you are Alamo, who is running the weekly prediction game, do not post prediction threads...it gets confusing to those of us that are participating in the weekly game. Thanks

==================================================

No the Jets should not of killed the fish, 7 new starters for the Jets, division road game, 110 on the field, QB on the team for only 4 weeks.

I know the Jets were expected to win and they did, but who was predicting a pretty win?

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree as I see a team that spends 64 million on vet F/A and bring in a HOF QB as one that should kill a team that for all intent and purpose is rebuilding through the draft.

Pats 21-14. Even with Cassel, we still have a strong team. The Jets may suddenly have the QB edge, but Favre is good for a couple of interceptions and we will stop the run. Ball control ftw.

I find this confusing because you guys have always used your QB edge as a reason you will win games.:confused:

If I posted already on this thread, this replaces it.

The Patriots will be extremely motivated to show they aren't a one-man team. Our defense will dismantle Favre's lack of discipline:

Patriots 13
Jets 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft